Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Erebthoron

Extrem long loading times since 8.0

7 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,567 posts
20,078 battles

After 8.0 hit the live server I have much longer loading times when I start the game.

I didn't cared about it before, but yesterday WoWs stopped because of a critical error (first since months) and it took me forever to get back into the game. Ok, we won, I got a unsinkabel.

But I usually made it back in less then two minutes.

For those who say "It's your HD" or your ISP: I run WoWs form a pci-e SSD and have a 110mbit DSL, that shouldn't be the bottleneck.

[ARGSY]
Members
1,711 posts
10,027 battles
1 hour ago, Erebthoron said:

After 8.0 hit the live server I have much longer loading times when I start the game.

I didn't cared about it before, but yesterday WoWs stopped because of a critical error (first since months) and it took me forever to get back into the game. Ok, we won, I got a unsinkabel.

But I usually made it back in less then two minutes.

For those who say "It's your HD" or your ISP: I run WoWs form a pci-e SSD and have a 110mbit DSL, that shouldn't be the bottleneck.

I've observed the same issue.

[T-RIP]
[T-RIP]
Members
1,459 posts
8,988 battles

That's 3 of us, exactly the same on my end too. weird.

[TDRB]
Members
1,799 posts
6,089 battles

With all that is going on I think the longer load time is to be expected. I too have had a few long waits.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,567 posts
20,078 battles

Thx for the feedback by now, so it's a problem of the game. May add @Radar_X for some more informations. I feel it annoying as a SSD user, wonder how bad it is for players that still use HDD.

Members
3,968 posts
6,687 battles

Fast internet speeds mean nothing if there is an issue along the route and with some wacky weather this week - you need to rule that out.  I had SSD as well and have not experienced any slowness in loading.   If you got a CE then I would do a file integrity check to see if a file is corrupted.

Sign in to follow this