Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cpt_Barrett

Midway HE bomb pen?

9 comments in this topic

[DPS]
Members
94 posts

Sorry, haven't gotten to the Midway yet, but I can't find the detail info on the plane weapons on the wiki yet.  Anyone able to give me the details on the HE bombs for the Midway?  I am trying to gauge whether to grind American or wait for British.

Thanks in advance.

[_RNG_]
Members
53 posts
3,034 battles
31 minutes ago, The_Painted_Target said:

That feel when the rockets pen 1mm more than the bombs.

The Midways HE bombs can hit for over 15k with a decently aimed strike on BBs and CAs. They might be the only good thing right now with the midway, and now that's in jeopardy with the hotfix as you'll lose a plane or 2 on attack but the returning ones wont even make it anywhere close as they'll be shot down due to that change.

Members
651 posts
5,656 battles
8 hours ago, UEG_PATRIOT said:

The Midways HE bombs can hit for over 15k with a decently aimed strike on BBs and CAs. They might be the only good thing right now with the midway, and now that's in jeopardy with the hotfix as you'll lose a plane or 2 on attack but the returning ones wont even make it anywhere close as they'll be shot down due to that change.

Man if only I lost a plane or two on attack.

I was striking a sole yamato yesterday and watched a 2 empty strike groups completely die as they were returning.

Of the 12 dive bombers sent out I think I got 2 back.

Alpha Tester
3,608 posts
4,089 battles
31 minutes ago, The_Painted_Target said:

I was striking a sole yamato yesterday and watched a 2 empty strike groups completely die as they were returning.

Yamato has the strongest short-range aura in the game, so it's not that surprising TBH.

[_RNG_]
Members
53 posts
3,034 battles
1 hour ago, The_Painted_Target said:

Thats all because of the Hotfix to make aircraft vulnerable longer while returning. They really need to roll it back or differentiate between planes carrying ordnance(F-key spamming) and planes without (Actually carrying out the attack).

Sign in to follow this