You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sir_Orrin

Wargaming, thank you

3 comments in this topic

[-AH-]
Members
739 posts
3,770 battles

Dear Wargaming,

I don't normally write open letters like this, as I feel like they are mostly used for click-bait or to insight flame-wars, but I just wanted to say this as an encouragement. 

Thank you for working so hard on our beloved game. Thank you for all the new content you constantly put into the game. Thank you for trying to make Carriers fun and more accessible. Thank you for giving players the option to opt out and get xp/credits/doubloons if they chose to. And even though the balance has been rough so far, thank you for trying to balance the new Carriers as best you can. Even though they are not quite balanced yet, I am having loads of fun with the new system.

There's been so much negativity, I just wanted to put it out there that not all of us are angry with where the game is going. I know that you guys will try your best to improve the game and fix any issues that might arrive. Hopefully we, the players, can learn to be more patient, and come to appreciate the hard work that you put into the new Carriers, and the game overall. These next few patches are going to be a bumpy ride, but I know in the end the game will still be fun, and probably better off in the long run. Keep doing what you are doing, and thank you again for working so hard on my favorite game.

Good luck, and fair seas.

-Orrin

• Cool 6
  • Boring 4
  • Bad 2

[WORX]
Members
2,553 posts
13,881 battles
2 minutes ago, Sir_Orrin said:

Dear Wargaming,

I don't normally write open letters like this, as I feel like they are mostly used for click-bait or to insight flame-wars, but I just wanted to say this as an encouragement. 

Thank you for working so hard on our beloved game. Thank you for all the new content you constantly put into the game. Thank you for trying to make Carriers fun and more accessible. Thank you for giving players the option to opt out and get xp/credits/doubloons if they chose to. And even though the balance has been rough so far, thank you for trying to balance the new Carriers as best you can. Even though they are not quite balanced yet, I am having loads of fun with the new system.

There's been so much negativity, I just wanted to put it out there that not all of us are angry with where the game is going. I know that you guys will try your best to improve the game and fix any issues that might arrive. Hopefully we, the players, can learn to be more patient, and come to appreciate the hard work that you put into the new Carriers, and the game overall. These next few patches are going to be a bumpy ride, but I know in the end the game will still be fun, and probably better off in the long run. Keep doing what you are doing, and thank you again for working so hard on my favorite game.

Good luck, and fair seas.

-Orrin 

^^^ I would add, I am not angry at 0.8.0. I am disappointment at upper WOWS mgt like Mr Conway during his WOWS podcast. Stating his biased views/emotions/justification over one  video of a less then impartial commentary  of a CC youtuber video.

This was the catalyst to why CVs are reduced to krespy kream status in 0.8.0.1... CV are there If you want to play them.

If a BB does a Kraken, is cool

if a Cruiser does a kraken, its cool

IF a gun DD does a Kraken, its tolerable

IF a torp DD does a Kraken, WOWS Nerf the torps

IF a CV does a kraken with torps, According to Mr. Conway that is "not exceptable"

Its unfortunate, how fast a project is derailed by staff. Tier 10 is safe from torps, BBs dont have to worry about it any more. Diversity of play styles at tier 10?Kein Kamerad..

It is what it is.

My respects to the WOWS programmers who worked their tale off only to be sabotaged by the few.

OP +1

• Cool 2