You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BADTEX

the game sucks now

40 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
2,869 battles

This game has had a major problem since day one, having 3 tiers play together. But ok, if you can get you buddies to come in you can stack up all the slots with mostly the same tiers, but only SMALL groups? whats up with that? So then everyone has to time going into a map to play together. Total [edited].  Drop it so that ONLY 1 or 2 tiers play on the same map and 5 or 6 guys can team up.

So this pissed us (our clan) off so badly that when BFV came out we stopped playing this game. So tonight I see my update icon come up and I log in to see what is going on after all these months......

What I find is not only are you still playing 3 tiers in a map, (which SUCKS because it ALWAYS puts me in with 2 tiers up, no matter what I pick) but we have a new major problem, the planes are upgraded to the point that all I find my self doing is trying to run from them. Its no ship to ship battles. I played 4 maps and ALL of them I was taken out by planes. This is not battle ships, its battle planes. 

I started to uninstall the game, no more $$'s from me, but I thought I might come here and just see what every one thinks.

Does world of war ships care??????????????

I'll wait for your response.

• Cool 5
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 4

[NOBS]
Members
1,121 posts
8,277 battles
23 minutes ago, BADTEX said:

This game has had a major problem since day one, having 3 tiers play together. But ok, if you can get you buddies to come in you can stack up all the slots with mostly the same tiers, but only SMALL groups? whats up with that? So then everyone has to time going into a map to play together. Total [edited].  Drop it so that ONLY 1 or 2 tiers play on the same map and 5 or 6 guys can team up.

So this pissed us (our clan) off so badly that when BFV came out we stopped playing this game. So tonight I see my update icon come up and I log in to see what is going on after all these months......

What I find is not only are you still playing 3 tiers in a map, (which SUCKS because it ALWAYS puts me in with 2 tiers up, no matter what I pick) but we have a new major problem, the planes are upgraded to the point that all I find my self doing is trying to run from them. Its no ship to ship battles. I played 4 maps and ALL of them I was taken out by planes. This is not battle ships, its battle planes. 

I started to uninstall the game, no more $$'s from me, but I thought I might come here and just see what every one thinks.

You are really late to this party, but it's been a couple days since anyone quit or stopped spending money, so good on you

Members
1,027 posts
5,679 battles
10 minutes ago, Prothall said:

prepare to be trolled....

a lot.

Not trolled, just not a lot of fooks given when people put these kinds of threads out.

Members
115 posts
8,848 battles

I for one agree with the op.    I took a 3-4  month vacation for WoW and played DCS.  First thing I did was to get 3 months premium. Then went into battle.  Quite a surprise for someone that has not followed WoW for a few months.  If I had played just 1 game before signing up for the premium I would not have.   Made a long story short I am going back to DCS,, will still play for three months since I already have the money invested but I  find DCS a lot more fun than what is happening in WoW.

Edited by CNCfan
  • Cool 3

[TARK]
Members
578 posts
41 minutes ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

Comrade things are fine in Moscow just a touch too cold 

Well for now that is...

Today while simply VIEWING ships in the Premium screen, my client purchased an Atlanta.  I didn't click it.  I didn't accept a charge.  But it just bought one for me.

[TDRB]
Members
3,938 posts
11,816 battles

I'm still having fun. But if I wasn't I'd quit too.

[O7]
Members
2,004 posts
16,306 battles

considering last night AA got buffed and planes nerfed to a point where CVs are not an issue.. at all... I almost think this is bait... if its not then I will simply say you most likely have a lack of game understanding that is hurting you much more than the CVs.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[THOR]
Members
407 posts
5,295 battles
35 minutes ago, CNCfan said:

I for one agree with the op.    I took a 3-4  month vacation for WoW and played DCS.  First thing I did was to get 3 months premium. Then went into battle.  Quite a surprise for someone that has not followed WoW for a few months.  If I had played just 1 game before signing up for the premium I would not have.   Made a long story short I am going back to DCS,, will still play for three months since I already have the money invested but I  find DCS a lot more fun than what is happening in WoW.

Yep I might have to get back to DCS and IL2. 

[WORX]
Members
8,102 posts
16,750 battles

More of these one post newbies "I quit", "I wont spend any money", "I am not having fun", "look a me, I am a drama making drama queen" post lately.

Is there a forum competition rewarding the Dr-queens?  I missed that post, and when the rewards are going to be given out for posting the best drama/whining/sarcastic "I quit/uninstall pic posts? Should be soon. Maybe faster then the CV Hot fix that reduced the CV to krespy kream status. 

Oh well... I am having fun on both ends. Playing the game AND reading posts of people who "quit",  posting in the forums days after they quit. Ironic.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
1,618 posts
13,958 battles
3 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

More of these one post newbies "I quit", "I wont spend any money", "I am not having fun", "look a me, I am a drama making drama queen" post lately.

Is there a forum competition rewarding the Dr-queens?  I missed that post, and when the rewards are going to be given out for posting the best drama/whining/sarcastic "I quit/uninstall pic posts? Should be soon. Maybe faster then the CV Hot fix that reduced the CV to krespy kream status. 

Oh well... I am having fun on both ends. Playing the game AND reading posts of people who "quit",  posting in the forums days after they quit. Ironic.

bag.jpg

Members
1,326 posts
95 battles
1 hour ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

Comrade things are fine in Moscow just a touch too cold 

It should be either Nicosia (headquarters of WG) or St.Petersburg, where WoWs headquarters is located or in the worst case scenario, Minsk, where WG was founded. I don't know if the even have offices in Moscow.

Edited by geser98

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,050 posts
5,006 battles

To be fair, the game is going to be in flux for some time since WG is effectively redoing a major aspect of the game.  If you're not happy now, I would recommend taking a break and coming back when the dust settles.

Members
4,276 posts
16,559 battles
3 hours ago, Battleship_AndreaDoria said:

I actually kind of agree. I have having close to zero fun now.

Same here. I downloaded WT Ground Combat today and I've been having a blast! More fun than I've had in WoWs lately.

• Cool 1

[JEDI-]
Members
86 posts
5,817 battles
On 2/7/2019 at 8:28 PM, BADTEX said:

they do not at all, If you state anything negative about the game you are warned now. I suspect the reason they tier 8 with tens ect. is that like you had going on before. I think it has a lot to do with the Moderators. Well good luck & a Great post....

Members
72 posts
10,201 battles

There's a few things about this game that can be damned irritating but trying to "threaten" the game designers with leaving and taking your money with you will never solve any of them.

Beta Testers
671 posts
2,542 battles

Checklist:

• Cant adapt to the new meta? Check
  • "My clanmates left the game because of bad design"? Check
  • Uninstalling the game? Check
  • "No more money from me"? CHECK

While I do agree that you can have your own opinions and be frustrated about the game, it needs to evolve and adapt to new playstyles and market, the only problem people are having with the rework is that CVs are now popular, and because of that they're seeing right now how the class works, it'll take some time to learn how to counter-play them and a list of balances are coming right up next patch.

About the tier...yeah...that's the money strategy of WG, T6 is usually where most of the "F2P average player" lives because it can generate some income, it'll then get uptiered against T8 that are A LOT STRONGER than them (besides fuso...fuso is a beast), then you have T8 where "P2P average player" lives because the Premium lets them play at this tier without suffering credits loses....but then again, they're uptiered towards T10 that are, in most cases, A LOT STRONGER than T8.

Then you have T10, where only above average premium players can play without loses, the player that doesn't fit in here needs to spend money to get permanent camo for discounts and premium time, together with other "consumables" that are a must.

And that's how WG makes money, sell premium ships that are better than others (most of the time) and premium time + camo that makes players able to play without having to fear the credits loses...sadly the MM will probably never be fixed because fixing this would also probably cause money loss, it's like a certain game that puts you into high difficulty queues and shower your screen with "skin/weapon offers" and then proceed to change your queue to priority, here in WoWs however you're just paying to be able to play without loses.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[INTEL]
Members
11,801 posts
32,859 battles
On 2/8/2019 at 12:33 PM, Kebobstuzov said:

considering last night AA got buffed and planes nerfed to a point where CVs are not an issue.. at all... I almost think this is bait... if its not then I will simply say you most likely have a lack of game understanding that is hurting you much more than the CVs.

What? 

• Boring 1