You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BADTEX

the game sucks now

20 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
2,869 battles

This game has had a major problem since day one, having 3 tiers play together. But ok, if you can get you buddies to come in you can stack up all the slots with mostly the same tiers, but only SMALL groups? whats up with that? So then everyone has to time going into a map to play together. Total [edited].  Drop it so that ONLY 1 or 2 tiers play on the same map and 5 or 6 guys can team up.

So this pissed us (our clan) off so badly that when BFV came out we stopped playing this game. So tonight I see my update icon come up and I log in to see what is going on after all these months......

What I find is not only are you still playing 3 tiers in a map, (which SUCKS because it ALWAYS puts me in with 2 tiers up, no matter what I pick) but we have a new major problem, the planes are upgraded to the point that all I find my self doing is trying to run from them. Its no ship to ship battles. I played 4 maps and ALL of them I was taken out by planes. This is not battle ships, its battle planes. 

I started to uninstall the game, no more $$'s from me, but I thought I might come here and just see what every one thinks.

Does world of war ships care??????????????

I'll wait for your response.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 4

[-GS-]
Beta Testers
2,280 posts
19,850 battles

Comrade things are fine in Moscow just a touch too cold 

• Bad 1

[NOBS]
Members
1,014 posts
7,516 battles
23 minutes ago, BADTEX said:

This game has had a major problem since day one, having 3 tiers play together. But ok, if you can get you buddies to come in you can stack up all the slots with mostly the same tiers, but only SMALL groups? whats up with that? So then everyone has to time going into a map to play together. Total [edited].  Drop it so that ONLY 1 or 2 tiers play on the same map and 5 or 6 guys can team up.

So this pissed us (our clan) off so badly that when BFV came out we stopped playing this game. So tonight I see my update icon come up and I log in to see what is going on after all these months......

What I find is not only are you still playing 3 tiers in a map, (which SUCKS because it ALWAYS puts me in with 2 tiers up, no matter what I pick) but we have a new major problem, the planes are upgraded to the point that all I find my self doing is trying to run from them. Its no ship to ship battles. I played 4 maps and ALL of them I was taken out by planes. This is not battle ships, its battle planes. 

I started to uninstall the game, no more $$'s from me, but I thought I might come here and just see what every one thinks.

Does world of war ships care??????????????

I'll wait for your response.

You are really late to this party, but it's been a couple days since anyone quit or stopped spending money, so good on you

Members
847 posts
5,193 battles
10 minutes ago, Prothall said:

prepare to be trolled....

a lot.

Not trolled, just not a lot of fooks given when people put these kinds of threads out.

[GOFU]
Members
111 posts
6,690 battles

I for one agree with the op.    I took a 3-4  month vacation for WoW and played DCS.  First thing I did was to get 3 months premium. Then went into battle.  Quite a surprise for someone that has not followed WoW for a few months.  If I had played just 1 game before signing up for the premium I would not have.   Made a long story short I am going back to DCS,, will still play for three months since I already have the money invested but I  find DCS a lot more fun than what is happening in WoW.

Edited by CNCfan
  • Cool 1

[TARK]
Members
106 posts
1,971 battles
41 minutes ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

Well for now that is...

Today while simply VIEWING ships in the Premium screen, my client purchased an Atlanta.  I didn't click it.  I didn't accept a charge.  But it just bought one for me.

[TDRB]
Members
1,801 posts
6,089 battles

I'm still having fun. But if I wasn't I'd quit too.

[O7]
Members
738 posts
13,616 battles

considering last night AA got buffed and planes nerfed to a point where CVs are not an issue.. at all... I almost think this is bait... if its not then I will simply say you most likely have a lack of game understanding that is hurting you much more than the CVs.

• Bad 1

[THOR]
Members
144 posts
3,852 battles
35 minutes ago, CNCfan said:

I for one agree with the op.    I took a 3-4  month vacation for WoW and played DCS.  First thing I did was to get 3 months premium. Then went into battle.  Quite a surprise for someone that has not followed WoW for a few months.  If I had played just 1 game before signing up for the premium I would not have.   Made a long story short I am going back to DCS,, will still play for three months since I already have the money invested but I  find DCS a lot more fun than what is happening in WoW.

Yep I might have to get back to DCS and IL2. 

[WORX]
Members
2,552 posts
13,870 battles

More of these one post newbies "I quit", "I wont spend any money", "I am not having fun", "look a me, I am a drama making drama queen" post lately.

Is there a forum competition rewarding the Dr-queens?  I missed that post, and when the rewards are going to be given out for posting the best drama/whining/sarcastic "I quit/uninstall pic posts? Should be soon. Maybe faster then the CV Hot fix that reduced the CV to krespy kream status. 

Oh well... I am having fun on both ends. Playing the game AND reading posts of people who "quit",  posting in the forums days after they quit. Ironic.

• Bad 3

[PVE]
Members
814 posts
9,805 battles
3 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

More of these one post newbies "I quit", "I wont spend any money", "I am not having fun", "look a me, I am a drama making drama queen" post lately.

Is there a forum competition rewarding the Dr-queens?  I missed that post, and when the rewards are going to be given out for posting the best drama/whining/sarcastic "I quit/uninstall pic posts? Should be soon. Maybe faster then the CV Hot fix that reduced the CV to krespy kream status. 

Oh well... I am having fun on both ends. Playing the game AND reading posts of people who "quit",  posting in the forums days after they quit. Ironic.

bag.jpg

Members
1,120 posts
95 battles
1 hour ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

It should be either Nicosia (headquarters of WG) or St.Petersburg, where WoWs headquarters is located or in the worst case scenario, Minsk, where WG was founded. I don't know if the even have offices in Moscow.

Edited by geser98

[-GS-]
Beta Testers
2,280 posts
19,850 battles

Just a figure of speech comrade 

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
5,568 posts
4,182 battles

To be fair, the game is going to be in flux for some time since WG is effectively redoing a major aspect of the game.  If you're not happy now, I would recommend taking a break and coming back when the dust settles.

Members
4,094 posts
15,015 battles
3 hours ago, Battleship_AndreaDoria said:

I actually kind of agree. I have having close to zero fun now.

Same here. I downloaded WT Ground Combat today and I've been having a blast! More fun than I've had in WoWs lately.