Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HerMajestysNavalService

LF AUSSIE / NZ Clan

4 comments in this topic

Members
11 posts
2,167 battles

Had enough of quick play grind for first t10's and now looking for a team either new or experienced to show the ropes in clan wars / ranked battles. 

Quick Resume : crapnewcomer , wants to play clan wars, loves team work / strategy, willing to learn, AUS - NZ team preferable. 

Have Yamato - Conqueror - Neptune.

Also have a +1 willing to join and on the same page.

Has Kurfurst, Montana

Edited by HerMajestysNavalService

[TF16]
[TF16]
Members
44 posts
6,459 battles

Hello HerMajestysNav !

I think we are just what you are looking for. We have a great bunch of guys of all ages in all time zones . Team Speak is very active and we love doing divisions and scenarios. We have 3 fleets one is the command fleet the other 2 are our active gaming members. We have been in supremacy league. Both fleets are active in clan wars. We don't pressure our members and we have a good time day and night. We do also have some really exceptional trainers that are always willing and able to direct our members in ways that help improve game play! So come check us out. I am sure you will like what you see.

First stop by our Clan Recruitment page then our website:

Click on my name below! Fair seas!! 

[KSD]
Members
79 posts
11,661 battles

The clan you are in is the same name of my clan 2 years ago that was banned by WG...They didn't believe us that a hoe was a gardening instrument...

I'm from New Zealand so I'm always on the know about NZ based clans. [ANZAC],  [ANZ4C], and [NZS] are clans that you could reach out to (the latter if you are a Kiwi).

[TAW]
Members
20 posts
1,652 battles

TAW is recruiting!

We actually also have a couple members in our WoWs division that are from NZ. 

If you are looking for a friendly, multi-game, international clan to join, head over to www.taw.net and check us out! GL & HF.

Sign in to follow this