You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
xLeadSledx

SUPPORT ? where did it go

9 comments in this topic

Members
174 posts
21,730 battles

Why does support make it so hard to create a ticket.  Not sure who tests or if testing is part of the patches anymore. I have more FCKING bugs now and no way to report them. I cannot find where you must pay for that now, or is that now pay to fix to play?

Members
3,997 posts
6,718 battles

Game is playing fine for me - about 24% CPU load on Win7 Pro with 16 gigs of ram and a GTX 1080.

[H_]
Members
1,253 posts

I can run the updates and the PC is headed to the IT hospital to reload win 7 64 and clean the registry entries.  the update failed and dod something to the PC.....  It was just fine running wows !

CS always asks for data from you three or four times....  Some of the diagnostic stuff is programmed in Russian !  No, that's  not ever going to happen.  And, the data they need is on their servers; not on my computer, since it's all has been uninstalled!  

Good, luck if you ever get through.!!!

[YORHA]
Members
3,805 posts
6,614 battles
1 minute ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

Great, you can make a ticket. How do you make them actually read the ticket, though?

I have submitted several tickets over the past 3 years.  I have always found the technical staff very quick to respond and helpful.  Even on weekends.

[XBRTC]
Members
2,350 posts
8,292 battles
10 hours ago, JCC45 said:

I have submitted several tickets over the past 3 years.  I have always found the technical staff very quick to respond and helpful.  Even on weekends.

Uh-huh. It depends on what you're sending them about. I've had 2 where they got back to me pretty quickly. But there's plenty of others where they just send back a form letter which doesn't even relate to the subject of your inquiry. It's pretty obvious that they didn't even bother to read it, or they'd have known that the canned response was not relevant.

[HEROS]
Members
1,788 posts
5,675 battles
3 minutes ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

Uh-huh. It depends on what you're sending them about. I've had 2 where they got back to me pretty quickly. But there's plenty of others where they just send back a form letter which doesn't even relate to the subject of your inquiry. It's pretty obvious that they didn't even bother to read it, or they'd have known that the canned response was not relevant.

this is not a canned response to your post. for privacy reasons, I cannot divulge why I won't just leave my post at this.

support has been fast when responding to tech issues. the latest was when I had a GTX running with a ASUS board/AMD processor and the best driver anybody could locate was not working with WoWs. 

support used to be fast when I was complaining about MM, RNG, toxic battle chat, a few clans that were/are (censored)behaviorally, seems to have wearied of this (and possibly other players that may have been doing the same thing), and putting their efforts elsewhere rather than trying to fix the social 'interactions' of a few players that elect to share their problem lives with those unfortunate enough to be placed in battle with them.

i'm 65 years old, and have been playing online games for about half of that. all sorts excepting the sims. there is not one, single, solitary, solo, other free to play game that spends as much time listening to players, and trying to respond to what they think they're saying they want and need. there are other companies that sponsor forums, with the exception of the tech and support, there is RARELY interaction with devs, or admin. even moderator interaction is rarely seen.

WG makes it clear that the input of unicum, average, and not so good, long term, experienced, new, noobs, casual, hard core, trolls, brown tonguers, and feebs is all considered. yes, i'm sure they also pay attention to what and when we spend our money on too (xmas crates, yum).

why, i'm betting as soon as soon as they fine tune the CVs, we will be seeing Subs in the game!! would MUCH rather WG continue to provide new and fabulous content over increased support response in sectors they have little control or input in.

[XBRTC]
Members
2,350 posts
8,292 battles
12 minutes ago, Spud_butt said:

this is not a canned response to your post. for privacy reasons, I cannot divulge why I won't just leave my post at this.

support has been fast when responding to tech issues.

Yeah, no. Not so much.

A few months back there was an incident where the shape of a hitbox caused me to turn pink even though the shells pretty blatantly did not hit the friendly unit. You could watch them fly past without explosion yet they still somehow interacted with the hitbox. This is a bug, I'd say.

Try and show support, though? Oh no. No no no. It doesn't matter if you send them a replay file and a super-slow-motion frame-by-frame video clearly showing that you didn't actually hit the friendly. Doesn't matter that you aren't complaining about being pink. Doesn't matter if you're trying to show them a bug. You're going to get a canned response back about how you shouldn't do team damage, they will not review your pink status, and if you continue to misbehave then you'll go orange and then get banned.

This is not a helpful or useful response, and it's pretty blatantly clear that they didn't even look at what I sent in.