Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

6 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
2,952 battles

I got a new computer and down loaded World of War ships put in my email and password it recognize me but when I play it's like I started all over and I don't recognize anyone or the other players. Can somebody help?

Thank you

Highpryority

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
1,576 posts
2,611 battles
17 minutes ago, highpryority_gunner said:

I got a new computer and down loaded World of War ships put in my email and password it recognize me but when I play it's like I started all over and I don't recognize anyone or the other players. Can somebody help?

Thank you

Highpryority

My best guess is you are set to the EU (or some other) server. I know it happened to me when I installed WoWS through the game center. Not entirely sure how to check, or how to change it, but I know it doesnt carry progress if you log in another server

Edited by _1204_

[ABCD3]
Members
130 posts
4,782 battles

Put in a support ticket.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,789 posts
2,486 battles

So you got a new account? Only T1 ships? 

If yes, two possibilies. Did you ever get the game through steam? If so, something probably went wrong there.

Otherwise you're probably on the wrong server. Make sure you're on the NA server (not EU or SEA). 

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,081 posts
10,922 battles

Go back to the old computer, take the HDD out, install on the new computer as secondary slave drive

and wow lah!

if it too technical, you can always bring the computers to the store and ask them to do it for you

You have the game there and plus you get extra storage

Sign in to follow this