You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Cruxdei

The vicious cycle of WG balancing department

8 comments in this topic

[POD]
Beta Testers
3,325 posts
5,016 battles

-introduce new something(CV rework)

-new something is broken

-over nerf it

-say it's good enough

-introduce new something(exeter)

-it's garbage or okay

-over buff or keep it garbage

-it's good enough,data never lies.

-promise it will never do X or Y(uptier,downtier premium ships,nerfing too)

-do X and Y together

Edited by Cruxdei
  • Cool 2

Members
130 posts
2,786 battles

I would agree that cv rework is not perfect but in some ways it changes the game u now have to protect each other not just go off on your own, I do think there should be a limit of planes on a cv just like in real time this Idea of having 5 different flying groups out there ready to smash the crap out of 1 ship with 5 groups is wrong.

this change is no different then when the game started and all u had to do is shoot with some what even ships but now with all the purchased ships with there better hitting numbers and so on you had to adapt to the game play.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,795 posts
2,493 battles

I think the fundamental problem here is you assuming they have a balancing department.

• Cool 2

[MIA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,299 posts
7,997 battles

Vicious cycle of forum whinging

- buff something

"WTH YOU MADE SOMETHING TOO STRONG WG I WILL NEVER SPEND MORE MONEY ON THIS GAME AGAIN, UNINSTALLING, NEVER COMING BACK HERE AGAIN" *continues to still play the game*

- nerf something

"WTH YOU MADE SOMETHING TOO WEAK WG I WILL NEVER SPEND MORE MONEY ON THIS GAME AGAIN, UNINSTALLING, NEVER COMING BACK HERE AGAIN" *continues to still play the game*

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[DAKI]
Beta Testers
2,905 posts
4,253 battles
Just now, NeoRussia said:

- buff something

"wth YOU MADE SOMETHING TOO STRONG WG I WILL NEVER SPEND MORE MONEY ON THIS GAME AGAIN, UNINSTALLING, NEVER COMING BACK HERE AGAIN" *continues to still play the game*

- nerf something

"wth YOU MADE SOMETHING TOO WEAK WG I WILL NEVER SPEND MORE MONEY ON THIS GAME AGAIN, UNINSTALLING, NEVER COMING BACK HERE AGAIN" *continues to still play the game*

Anyone who's ever given premium balance a thought has already figured out its extremely hard. you have to release ships that are near perfect. to strong and its P2W, to weak and no one buys it. so you have to get this perfect middle where its just good, or else its a train wreck. Not a job i envy

[WOLF7]
Members
10,795 posts
1 hour ago, Cruxdei said:

-introduce new something(CV rework)

-new something is broken

-over nerf it

-say it's good enough

-introduce new something(exeter)

-it's garbage or okay

-over buff or keep it garbage

-it's good enough,data never lies.

-promise it will never do X or Y(uptier,downtier premium ships,nerfing too)

-do X and Y together

You hope for a measured update, you get....

Spoiler

qXknpic.gif

[XBRTC]
Members
2,352 posts
8,292 battles
2 hours ago, NeoRussia said:

- buff something

"WTH YOU MADE SOMETHING TOO STRONG WG I WILL NEVER SPEND MORE MONEY ON THIS GAME AGAIN, UNINSTALLING, NEVER COMING BACK HERE AGAIN" *continues to still play the game*

- nerf something

"WTH YOU MADE SOMETHING TOO WEAK WG I WILL NEVER SPEND MORE MONEY ON THIS GAME AGAIN, UNINSTALLING, NEVER COMING BACK HERE AGAIN" *continues to still play the game*

I've already uninstalled. I'll consider reinstalling once we see how this whole GC thing and the carriers play out. Ain't happening until then, at a minimum.