You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IcyThor

Rework help please

6 comments in this topic

[DONUT]
Members
438 posts
6,100 battles

I have to go back to T4 and learn CVs from the basics again.  Are there any WG tutorials or good videos I can watch.  Right now, all of my planes get shot down.  I cant keep planes in the air long enough to learn when to activate attack mode.  When I first came to WoW I had to learn how to lead artillery in the Erie.  It was a learning curve but at least I could see if my shots were long, short, etc.  In this my planes die and all I see is F.  I rarely see if my aim is long, short, left or right. 

Icy. 

[PQUOD]
Members
1,077 posts
7,731 battles
14 minutes ago, IcyThor said:

I have to go back to T4 and learn CVs from the basics again.  Are there any WG tutorials or good videos I can watch.  Right now, all of my planes get shot down.  I cant keep planes in the air long enough to learn when to activate attack mode.  When I first came to WoW I had to learn how to lead artillery in the Erie.  It was a learning curve but at least I could see if my shots were long, short, etc.  In this my planes die and all I see is F.  I rarely see if my aim is long, short, left or right. 

Icy. 

Now mind you this is post 8.0 and pre 8.1. However it is NoZoup giving a honest no opinion tutorial. He did really good.

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/181800-thank-you-zoup-no-nonsense-80-cv-tutorial/

[RLGN]
Members
9,458 posts
18,874 battles
1 hour ago, IcyThor said:

Icy. 

Very frustrating and familiar situation; especially when you say the new controls aren’t as easy as many claim, and some of the responses amount to being told you are just too lazy or stupid to figure it out.

Thanks for the links, @Capt_Ahab1776 and @ObiphanKenobi

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,102 posts
11,007 battles
14 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Very frustrating and familiar situation

I found it difficult to play CV with the new re work, and disagreed on many things about the new CV re work. But like every players, to learn how to play again. Just little things here and there to make the learning process more easy

I am struggling as well, don't get me wrong.

• Cool 1