You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
i9awn

Can we plz extend the free respecs event?

10 comments in this topic

[-TD-]
Members
88 posts
1,771 battles

8.0.1 really changed quite a bit in terms of priority skills and equipment. Might be actually worth it to invest in AA; or might actually be an overkill to invest in AA for some ships.

• Cool 1

Members
347 posts
4,284 battles

There is another coming next month or something.

https://www.facebook.com/wowsdevblog/posts/2284289831897351

Dear players,

We’ve noticed your concerns that 1-week free commander skills and upgrade reset that came with 0.8.0 is not enough to properly adapt all your ship builds for the new evolving meta. We agree with you and hereby announce there will be another 1-week period of free reset approximately in 2 months, around 0.8.2 release.

Thank you for your feedback.

Edited by Hydra_360ci
  • Cool 1

[WDS]
Members
1,033 posts
7,707 battles

Do you think it really makes that much difference when everything is changing so quickly . I cant figure out what to do for just one ship I could have another month and not figure it out . I haven't changed one thing yet I'm confused .

Edited by clammboy

[WOLF6]
Members
762 posts
6,806 battles
1 minute ago, clammboy said:

Do you think it really makes that much difference when everything is changing so quickly . I cant figure out what to do for just one ship I could have another month and not figure it out . I haven't changed one thing yet I'm .confused 

Yes.  Because everything is changing so quickly.  

[-TD-]
Members
88 posts
1,771 battles
11 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

It's been extended to the 11th

Oh that's great. Well they were ahead of me xD

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
12,314 posts
8,463 battles
4 minutes ago, i9awn said:

Oh that's great. Well they were ahead of me xD

They also mentioned that there will be another free respec like this one around 8.2, but nothing more specific than that at this time. Probably depends on how things shake out.

[PVE]
Members
7,194 posts
12,389 battles

Honestly they should just wait and have one last respec once they are at the point what we have with CV's is what we will get. Wait until the "balancing" is done and then let us have a week or 2 weeks to experiment and figure out what we want to do. Having respec periods when everything is still in flux and changing does little good. Fix this mess then let us fix our Capt's and ships. 

[INR]
Members
655 posts
3,734 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Honestly they should just wait and have one last respec once they are at the point what we have with CV's is what we will get. Wait until the "balancing" is done and then let us have a week or 2 weeks to experiment and figure out what we want to do. Having respec periods when everything is still in flux and changing does little good. Fix this mess then let us fix our Capt's and ships. 

Eh, with the change to Continuous and Flak values, BFT is finally viable on some ships. Not all, but some. Letting us respec was very appreciated.