Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Anij

NEW F-KEY SPAM TECHNIQUE!

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

155
Members
188 posts
4,077 battles

Hi All

WGs is trying to reduce FKEY spam with this HOTFIX and  here's how you beat it:

FLY TO TARGET -->LAUNCH TORPEDO STRIKE ONLY using speed boost to reduce AA exposure --> Hit F KEY--u will lose some planes but not many, you wont be deplaned and you wont lose enough to seriously delay  the respawn of your torpedo squadron-->Launch BOMBERS--REPEAT previous steps-->And now your torpedo squadron is back to full health

by the time the bombers are back u can launch your torpedoes again-->Rinse and repeat

now you can spam torpedoes and bombers all day because Its such a easy system to beat-->WG just doesn't get it just how badly they have screwed the surface ship players!!

 

Edited by Anij
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
789
[WORX]
Members
2,552 posts
13,870 battles
2 minutes ago, Anij said:

Hi All

WGs is trying to reduce FKEY spam with this HOTFIX and  here's how you beat it:

FLY TO TARGET -->LAUNCH TORPEDO STRIKE ONLY using speed boost to reduce AA exposure --> Hit F KEY--u will lose some planes but not many, you wont be deplaned and you wont lose enough to seriously delay  the respawn of your torpedo squadron-->Launch BOMBERS--REPEAT previous steps-->And now your torpedo squadron is back to full health

by the time the bombers are back u can launch your torpedoes again-->Rinse and repeat

now you can spam torpedoes and bombers all day because Its such a easy system to beat-->WG just doesn't get it just how badly they have screwed the surface ship players!!

 

Didn't you quit like 3 days ago ? why are you still being a troll in a game you no longer play ?

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,462
[PNG]
Supertester, Beta Testers
5,777 posts
6,802 battles

I’m pressing X to Doubt, seeing as the only carrier you’ve played since the rework has an average of 5K damage... rounded up...

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,436
[CRMSN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,749 posts
3,923 battles

no 

What you need to do is fly your strike into the target, fly out of the AA . Decide based off of your remaining HP if you can make a another run. 

If no - F key and laaunch new squad. 

if yes - Drop the second squad into the water so they return back and dont get damaged on he second pass. That way your 3rd squad is alone and you can make a pass without worrying about the planes videotaping your run dying from AA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
167
[LEGIT]
Members
673 posts
7,041 battles

Id rather implement the Technique I saw from somebody posting. And I tried T10 both normal version and this new technique. Basically once you launch your planes, immediately drop your pay load so that your plane number will decrease from 9 planes to 3. With the remaining you do 1 attack run and thats it. You will lose 1 plane per squad. I know it sound painful since you wont be doing much dmg at the first half of the game. But once the board is much more clear then you can start using normal ways to kill dmged isolated target. 

 

And I tested it on a severely nerfed Hak. SInce the overal dmg output of Hak decreased  this was my max that I  got 112k dmg from this method. Before  That i did reached up to 150k dmg.

Trust me. It works

Edited by Poisonous_Lily

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,931
[TBW]
Members
6,956 posts
12,885 battles

I'll just not play randoms and or CVs until they can fix the built in hacks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
155
Members
188 posts
4,077 battles
2 hours ago, Cobraclutch said:

no 

What you need to do is fly your strike into the target, fly out of the AA . Decide based off of your remaining HP if you can make a another run. 

If no - F key and laaunch new squad. 

if yes - Drop the second squad into the water so they return back and dont get damaged on he second pass. That way your 3rd squad is alone and you can make a pass without worrying about the planes videotaping your run dying from AA. 

brilliant..!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
155
Members
188 posts
4,077 battles
2 hours ago, Poisonous_Lily said:

Id rather implement the Technique I saw from somebody posting. And I tried T10 both normal version and this new technique. Basically once you launch your planes, immediately drop your pay load so that your plane number will decrease from 9 planes to 3. With the remaining you do 1 attack run and thats it. You will lose 1 plane per squad. I know it sound painful since you wont be doing much dmg at the first half of the game. But once the board is much more clear then you can start using normal ways to kill dmged isolated target. 

 

And I tested it on a severely nerfed Hak. SInce the overal dmg output of Hak decreased  this was my max that I  got 112k dmg from this method. Before  That i did reached up to 150k dmg.

Trust me. It works

im pretty sure it does..once the current hysteria dies down and ships start to spread out a solid cv player should have no problem racking up 120-200k damage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×