Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
cmdr_bigdog

free Capt respecs, how about moving?

13 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
132 posts
9,461 battles

I see we have additional time for captain repspes, I don't see anything about moving captains around (like we can until tomorrow).  

Is this ending Friday?

[TBW]
Members
6,957 posts
12,885 battles
21 minutes ago, cmdr_bigdog said:

I see we have additional time for captain repspes, I don't see anything about moving captains around (like we can until tomorrow).  

Is this ending Friday?

It's extended and yes move them free too. I believe it's till the 11th now.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[55TH]
Beta Testers
935 posts
3,385 battles

You can redo captain skills, move captains to other ships, and dismount upgrades... all for free until the 11th (it was originally ending on the 8th, but that got extended, at least according to someone in another thread about this).

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
7,265 posts
10,432 battles

You will get another chance to do this with 8.2

[FORM]
[FORM]
Members
347 posts
4,388 battles

I do hope it got extended... anyone got a link to an official post verifying that?

[TBW]
Members
6,957 posts
12,885 battles
5 minutes ago, TheArc said:

I do hope it got extended... anyone got a link to an official post verifying that?

29 minutes ago, cmdr_bigdog said:

Is this ending Friday?

To allow you to adapt your Commanders and ships to the new carrier gameplay as comfortably as possible, from February 8 to February 11, you’ll be able to retrain your Commanders, redistribute their skill points and demount modernizations for free. This event includes all Commanders and ships, regardless of specialization or class.

[POP]
Members
132 posts
9,461 battles

I see retrain your commanders and redistribute their skill points but I'm not certain that means transferring from ship to ship. Too often I have seen something botched translations from Russian to English.

I am hoping a moderator weighs in on this.

[FORM]
[FORM]
Members
347 posts
4,388 battles
4 hours ago, cmdr_bigdog said:

I see retrain your commanders and redistribute their skill points but I'm not certain that means transferring from ship to ship. Too often I have seen something botched translations from Russian to English. I am hoping a moderator weighs in on this.

I'm pretty sure that retrain = move to a ship. And redistribute is specific for skill points. But yah, a moderator to make us all 100% sure would be a nice thing :)

[ALL41]
Members
150 posts
4,923 battles
28 minutes ago, TheArc said:

I'm pretty sure that retrain = move to a ship. And redistribute is specific for skill points. But yah, a moderator to make us all 100% sure would be a nice thing :)

I've moved at least 6 captains to other ships in the last few days.    No doubloons, no charge for "retraining." 

Edited by ThumperD702

[PVE]
Members
12,248 posts
8,463 battles
5 hours ago, TheArc said:

4 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

29 minutes ago, TheArc said:

It's right there in Ensign's post. Here is a screen shot

wDjDm9s.jpg

[FORM]
[FORM]
Members
347 posts
4,388 battles
1 hour ago, Krupp_Sabot said:

You most def can I moved several captains up today.

Yep, originally that was all going to be allowed for free until tomorrow morning, we're just wondering whether it extended until Monday morning or not, since they extended the other options of modules and respecting captains for

Sign in to follow this