Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sigurth_Valkyri

Hotfix problems

6 comments in this topic

[PLPT]
Members
44 posts
9,017 battles

The hotfix swung the balance 180 where now the CV's struggle to get strikes off and most are now deplaned by half way through the match with the changes to AA and servicing time. DB's are now damn near unusable as they are the longest to stay in the AA auras. If DB's are going to be used I now know they whole flight will die if I want a strike except in very situational times(completely alone BB) 

Rocket planes are now the only reliably survivable planes due to their speed in exiting the AA auras. 

Does WG test anything anymore? If iam now responsible for testing as are the player base we need compensated for doing their paid job. 

• Funny 1

[RDS-A]
Beta Testers
41 posts
4,491 battles

My guess is they rush nerfed cvs into the ground to make the game playable for the masses till they can try and balance them again.

[-GS-]
Beta Testers
2,295 posts
19,880 battles
24 minutes ago, Sigurth_Valkyri said:

The hotfix swung the balance 180 where now the CV's struggle to get strikes off and most are now deplaned by half way through the match with the changes to AA and servicing time. DB's are now damn near unusable as they are the longest to stay in the AA auras. If DB's are going to be used I now know they whole flight will die if I want a strike except in very situational times(completely alone BB) 

Rocket planes are now the only reliably survivable planes due to their speed in exiting the AA auras. 

Does WG test anything anymore? If iam now responsible for testing as are the player base we need compensated for doing their paid job. 

Put my CVs back into storage with this mini-patch oh well that's life  

• Funny 1

[-TXT-]
Members
169 posts
8,936 battles

While each change had its merits I suspect that the combined effects are what is causing the massive downfall in effectiveness. When you cut a string at both ends it shortens much faster. I havent had a chance to actually see the effects in person but the large number of changes at the same time do seem to have a stacking effect on eachother 

Members
89 posts
1,803 battles

Yeah holy crap the nerf bat went too far. Has wargaming ever heard of the story, Goldilocks and the Three bears? They went from one extreme to the other. 

Edited by Pyun

Sign in to follow this