You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DeletedUser

Atlanta

20 comments in this topic

Members
0 posts

Dear Wargamming ,   Specificlly bought the Atlanta  because of its AA ability from your premium store and was  a promoted feature of this ship. Now is garbage against  planes and i want my money back. I was also led to believe at time of purchase  you promised never to mess with premium bought ships from your store. Another let down , I want the money back ,

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 1

[DANKY]
Members
694 posts
1,963 battles
16 minutes ago, Moms_Warship said:

Dear Wargamming ,   Specificlly bought the Atlanta  because of its AA ability from your premium store and was  a promoted feature of this ship. Now is garbage against  planes and i want my money back. I was also led to believe at time of purchase  you promised never to mess with premium bought ships from your store. Another let down , I want the money back , 

Take a look at the game since this morning's hotfix and let me know if the situation has not gotten better.  I'm not trying to keep you here - heck I'm on my way out with you!  I'm also pretty mad about Atlanta's apparent nerfage and I sincerely want to know if she's useful again. 

Edited by Eugenie_101

[HINON]
Members
10,130 posts
18 minutes ago, Moms_Warship said:

AA is part of a global rework affecting all ships including premiums and is therefore not something WG typically gives compensation for. Also even though WG tries to avoid direct nerds to premiums, the EULA states they can change anything at any time without requiring compensation.  The rework is not finished being balanced including AA either. 

Edited by RipNuN2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,829 posts

They could make up for it by giving it 12 KM torpedoes at 60 second reload.. Now that's a whole nuther wrecking machine !!

• Cool 1

[RED]
Members
148 posts
9,752 battles
11 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

They could make up for it by giving it 12 KM torpedoes at 60 second reload.. Now that's a whole nuther wrecking machine !!

Only if flint gets 15km torps with 45 sec reload!:cap_look:

Edited by custer_14

Members
1,433 posts
3,718 battles
53 minutes ago, Moms_Warship said:

The texas and atlanta are both doa.

I cant believe it.

Sad.

[TBW]
Members
6,969 posts
12,910 battles

Patience is not a virtue unless you use it, you have to be semi-intelligent to choose to be patient. So for me it's no wonder there are so many impatient people. More and more stupid people are being produced than smart people every year. Social development (positive that is) seems to be on the decline. The social media sites are dumbing down America and are creating more and more sheople at an alarming rate.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[LODGE]
Beta Testers
236 posts
11,487 battles
49 minutes ago, Eugenie_101 said:

Take a look at the game since this morning's hotfix and let me know if the situation has not gotten better.  I'm not trying to keep you here - heck I'm on my way out with you!  I'm also pretty mad about Atlanta's apparent nerfage and I sincerely want to know if she's useful again. 

Yes I would be interested to know that as well.

• Cool 2

[TBW]
Members
6,969 posts
12,910 battles
1 minute ago, JdeMolay said:

I'm also pretty mad about Atlanta's apparent nerfage and I sincerely want to know if she's useful again.

Just drop her down a tier, since this seems that it might be a trend. Tier switching that is.

• Funny 1

Members
1,123 posts
7,679 battles

Atlanta AA is better with the hotfix. Still have the problem of everyone camping in the back so not having the range to shoot anyone tho.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,512 posts
13,733 battles

Sounds like it is safe to come out of Co-op and Scenarios now...

Beta Testers
179 posts
6,066 battles
52 minutes ago, custer_14 said:

Only if flint gets 15km torps with 45 sec reload!:cap_look:

I would take 6km range torps or a bit better firing angles. Give it a little more defense if you are being rushed. 

[HAG]
Beta Testers
43 posts
1,780 battles
2 hours ago, Eugenie_101 said:

After the hotfix Atlanta and every single ship tier 7 and below got worse AA, their AA explosion only do about 300 damage instead of 1500 pre patch

• Angry 1

[DANKY]
Members
694 posts
1,963 battles
1 hour ago, darkalex said:

After the hotfix Atlanta and every single ship tier 7 and below got worse AA, their AA explosion only do about 300 damage instead of 1500 pre patch

< eye twitches >

[O_O]
Members
1,039 posts
7,206 battles
3 hours ago, Moms_Warship said:

good luck with that! 

i tried that 3 yrs ago when i first got her to...but after all these years...i love her...

but i do agree that WG [edited] with the AAs game play ....not just for ATL but across the board...every ships AAs got nurfed including MO...from 98 to like 80 somthing.  my Musashi with AA specific build...at 65...now disgustingly at 30 something...and thats will AA builds on.:Smile_facepalm:

very disappointed WG...very disappointed. 

[WORX]
Members
2,572 posts
13,955 battles
4 hours ago, Moms_Warship said:

Dear Wargamming ,   Specificlly bought the Atlanta  because of its AA ability from your premium store and was  a promoted feature of this ship. Now is garbage against  planes and i want my money back.

^^^^ I am an Atlanta owner and I disagree with this statement.

Its the best time to own an ATL. I am downing/destroying more planes this week, destroying more planes per match, then before the rework.

I use to down 5 planes if I was lucky 12 per game (mainly CV avoid ATLs).. Now I am downing over 20 planes minimum per mach. That is a difference of %25. 

I dont think WOWS gives refund for player in-game errors. You can try....

• Cool 1

[_-_]
Members
1,590 posts
3 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Patience is not a virtue unless you use it, you have to be semi-intelligent to choose to be patient. So for me it's no wonder there are so many impatient people. More and more stupid people are being produced than smart people every year. Social development (positive that is) seems to be on the decline. The social media sites are dumbing down America and are creating more and more sheople at an alarming rate.

image.thumb.png.f319d26ef2ead2ca0b2059df3b944e14.png

[TF-64]
Members
404 posts
13,951 battles

In a way I shoot down more planes than before since CVs are no longer afraid to send planes near me. It still can deal out serious damage as well. Though a small buff to torp range to help fight or concealment to help move wouldn't be a bad thing( and I do mean small). Since it's a T7 maybe Mahan torps, not sure of a good concealment buff. Maybe .5km?  Then again as they tweak the CV rework, it may get what it needs naturally. 

[KRAK]
Members
2,019 posts
14,771 battles
4 hours ago, Moms_Warship said:

Atlanta was not nerfed so WG did not "mess" with it.

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
376 posts
5,123 battles

Atlanta?  Told its a nice place but not to say the phrase 28-3.