Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Boahancok

The new update is pathetic

13 comments in this topic

[APCR]
Members
16 posts
3,599 battles

Good job WG.You made 080 much worse than before. According to your Reddit you think you did a good job lol? Just keep doing what you like  and let the game shut down for ever.

• Cool 3
  • Bad 5

[HINON]
Members
10,074 posts

What a deeply constructive post with very logical points. 10 out of 10 would read again. 

OP why dont you include some reasons why you dont like the update?

• Cool 5
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[APCR]
Members
16 posts
3,599 battles

OH HAHA You must think your talk is so funny. "oh my  irony reply makes look like a smart [edited]"

Why should I speak about the reason when everyone knows the problem.

Also does it matter when WG think everyone like our 080 according to their reddit QAs?

One single cv makes the other 11men concealment useless ,oh thats great!

One trashy player can keep dropping on me in the 20minutes of the game and finally kill me by some lucky fire ,is that suppose to be happen in a pvp game?

If you enjoy playing this craphave fun with that.

Edited by Boahancok
  • Bad 3

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
1,485 posts
919 battles
2 minutes ago, Boahancok said:

Also does it matter when WG think everyone like our 080 according to their reddit QAs?

If you're just gonna b1tch about it without offering any kind of constructive criticism, how are they supposed to fix what's wrong?

[HINON]
Members
10,074 posts
2 minutes ago, Boahancok said:

Because your topic will just be deleted for being nonconstructive nor will it help provide any meaningful feedback. Otherwise why post if you arent going to include anything of value?

[APCR]
Members
16 posts
3,599 battles

I will repeat. everyone has spoken enough , and morons like you here still saying some fake nice "without offering any kind of constructive criticis"crap. VERY WISE

• Bad 2

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
1,485 posts
919 battles
Just now, Boahancok said:

I will repeat. everyone has spoken enough , and morons like you here still saying some fake nice "without offering any kind of constructive criticis"crap. VERY WISE

It's only been a few hours since the hotfix, so no, everyone has not spoken enough.

Members
631 posts
11 battles
17 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

What a deeply constructive post with very logical points. 10 out of 10 would read again. 

10 out of 10 is to strong, he didn't swear or use a gif. 9/10 and we will see if anyone can top that.

[APCR]
Members
16 posts
3,599 battles

Even after this newest upgrade the cv is still broken. If you are lucky enough to survive to the last of game, you will find a 24/7 squardon right over your head endless even ur a full anti air USA ship.

A cv player should never be among any other player, this wasnt even belanced.

[APCR]
Members
16 posts
3,599 battles

Most players can only make 100k dmg per game with limited vision , but cv have unlimited vision range and extra dmg making ability among all others of the ships. Thats totally [edited].

[55TH]
Beta Testers
935 posts
3,385 battles
3 minutes ago, Boahancok said:

Even after this newest upgrade the cv is still broken. If you are lucky enough to survive to the last of game, you will find a 24/7 squardon right over your head endless even ur a full anti air USA ship.

A cv player should never be among any other player, this wasnt even belanced.

Ah, so you find that your usual camping at the far back of the map doesn't work any more, the CVs still find you behind the island in your battleship.  That's unfortunate.

[APCR]
Members
16 posts
3,599 battles

In the 0.70 cv is also broken however your cv can atleast the opponent cv from doing dmg or the whole map. now the cvs on both sides only needs to think about how to max their dmg without any strategythinking,

20 posts

As always we very much appreciate feedback on changes made to the game.  When discussing them please be specific so we can pass this feedback along to the team and constructive.  Thank you!

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1