Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Citrusss

Atlanta needs AA buff

15 comments in this topic

[D12]
Members
1,150 posts
9,068 battles

Atlanta's (and Flint's for that too) gimmick was outstanding AAA, the best for tier VII and at par with tier IX. Not it is not so good, as a matter of fact, it's just weak. This bote needs major AAA buff ASAP. Otherwise there is no role for Atlanta in CV battle.

[BROOK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,433 posts

Well, when all your firepower is in flak puffs which are by design, meant to be avoidable, yeah. Your AA is going to become terrible.

[OO7]
[OO7]
Members
3,768 posts
10,309 battles
1 minute ago, Citrusss said:

Atlanta's (and Flint's for that too) gimmick was outstanding AAA, the best for tier VII and at par with tier IX. Not it is not so good, as a matter of fact, it's just weak. This bote needs major AAA buff ASAP. Otherwise there is no role for Atlanta in CV battle.

I don't know... I usually shoot my guns in Atlanta. That's what helps me to have fun good games in it. I dont rely on aa

[D12]
Members
1,150 posts
9,068 battles
1 minute ago, TornadoADV said:

Well, when all your firepower is in flak puffs which are by design, meant to be avoidable, yeah. Your AA is going to become terrible.

there are not that many flaks either, i get more of the in Grozovoi. and i got full AAA spec'd Atlanta. 

[PSV]
[PSV]
Members
267 posts
8,212 battles
3 minutes ago, warlock_xxxx said:

WG should just drop it down to Tier 6

Maybe tier 5

• Cool 1

[D12]
Members
1,150 posts
9,068 battles
5 minutes ago, warlock_xxxx said:

WG should just drop it down to Tier 6

1 minute ago, lipiru said:

Maybe tier 5

I bought tier 7 ship for tier 7 price. why would it be a solution of any kind?

[GREIF]
Members
77 posts
925 battles
1 minute ago, lipiru said:

Maybe tier 5

That would be fun, until everyone buys an Atlanta and T5 matches consist of only Atlanta's and than WG would have to move it up to Tier 8 because everyone was having way-way too much fun at Tier 5 with it, but than it would be underpowered at T8 and seeing 100% of its matches against T10s so WG drops it back to Tier 7.

• Funny 1

[GREIF]
Members
77 posts
925 battles
4 minutes ago, Citrusss said:

I bought tier 7 ship for tier 7 price. why would it be a solution of any kind?

lol...come on brah.  no one is seriously suggesting that.  its a nudge at the ongoing Gulio fiasco.

[DANKY]
Members
695 posts
1,968 battles
31 minutes ago, Citrusss said:

there are not that many flaks either, i get more of the in Grozovoi. and i got full AAA spec'd Atlanta. 

This.  Atlanta has sixteen DP main guns.  If the flak were proportional to Atlanta's supposed strengths DFAA would blacken the sky. 

[INTEL]
Members
1,032 posts
9,192 battles
36 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

I don't know... I usually shoot my guns in Atlanta. That's what helps me to have fun good games in it. I dont rely on aa

I have an IFHE build and an AA build captains.  I primarily used the AA build in Ops.  At least when there were carriers.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,831 posts

There is one ship I have encountered with AA so nasty I specifically avoid it. The HuangHe has 4 Grozovoi guns for secondaries. It's like a T6 Mikasa where the secondaries have more DPS than the primary. So you have T10 AA on a T6 ship. There's your T6 Atlanta right there..

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,651 posts
3,735 battles
2 hours ago, warlock_xxxx said:

lol...come on brah.  no one is seriously suggesting that.  its a nudge at the ongoing Gulio fiasco.

That would make sense if others said to bump Atlanta to T8.

Knocking her down to T6 or even T5 is a net buff; assuming she wasn't nerfed in any other way aside from her AA. Which we all know would never happen. After all, Radar at T5? Madness.

(I'm well aware WG could implement Radar as early as T5 if they wanted. But WG hasn't completely lost any semblance of sanity or balance. Yet.)

[GREIF]
Members
77 posts
925 battles
2 minutes ago, YamatoA150 said:

After all, Radar at T5? Madness.

(I'm well aware WG could implement Radar as early as T5 if they wanted. But WG hasn't completely lost any semblance of sanity or balance. Yet.)

oh yeeah...radar at Tier 5.   I like your way of thinking.  Now there's some gasoline for a dumpster fire.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this