Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

7 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
88 battles

Im new to game, But I can see why they have so few players after this CV debacle, I can see why Warganing has such a bad name in game play,

Lets roll out a new patch even so we know its junk and then we can come up with a reason like " We could not really test it in PT since it was a fail and no one played on the PT,"

WG is losing players because of its bad ideas and bad management, Its CCs trying hard not to lose players so they can keep the money running in.

O well time to not worry about what WG cant fix and find a new game. 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 3

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,473 posts
14,393 battles

Your player name indicates you have not even bothered to register and your battle count shows you have not yet learned enough to express any credible opinion.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[WOLF7]
Members
10,755 posts
8 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

Your player name indicates you have not even bothered to register and your battle count shows you have not yet learned enough to express any credible opinion.

Alts-R-US.....:Smile_trollface:

Haven't you noticed the proliferation of new accounts with clearly old people using them. Apparently people are afraid to post on their mains, fearing some sort of blowback....:Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by awiggin

Members
4 posts
88 battles

sure it only takes one punch in the face to know it hurts, and I can see The WG toxic players are here too.

Player base is down and slowly going down and after you two TOXIC people If I could be so nice to call you that I can see why they say WG players are [edited]holes with no life other then to try to TROLL.

Edited by Player_8079724860

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,473 posts
14,393 battles

@awiggin Do you feel Toxic? I don't feel Toxic? Perhaps I just imagined someone accusing us of being toxic.

Hmmmm an alternate unnamed account to foment discontent! Novel concept.

• Funny 1

[SPTR]
Members
2,245 posts
2,294 battles

If new: keep playing co-op and randoms until T5 then get back to us

If alt: where's your main?

no answer to either: your argument is invalid as it lacks experience shown

Sign in to follow this