Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
The_first_harbinger

To WG, from a Mac user

5 comments in this topic

[SPTR]
Members
3,514 posts
6,110 battles

Amongst all the insult and accusations tossed toward the WG developers, allow me to express my gratitude toward the dev teams.

Thank you for taking the precious time to update the game constantly to make this splendid game compatible with a pathetic platform!

There really isn't many other Mac users out there, and this game is quite a large game with killer graphics from a small developer. Sure, the game crashes at the worst moment possible every now and then, sometimes the game becomes a beautiful powerpoint, sometimes my machine is hot enough to fry an egg...

But I am just grateful for WG taking the time to do this, so that I may continue to be a part of this community. They have no obligations with keeping the game compatible with Macbook, but they did.

Thank you! Thank you very much! Keep up the good work, and have a nice day!

• Cool 4

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
6,518 posts
19,348 battles

Umm thank Codeweavers, they do the wine skin, not Wargaming. 

[-SF-]
Members
240 posts
3,024 battles

Nice to finally see a positive post around here after a week of complaints and salt. 

Members
64 posts
3,636 battles

I'm on Mac also, and I echo everything you said, from gratitude to "hot enough to fry an egg."

I make sure to log out and back in after 2 games, so at least I hardly crash in the middle of a game.

[FALCO]
Members
1,015 posts
18,371 battles

They did a good job and the best you can also play the PT with the New Wargaming Center
Thank you so much

some funny bugs playing on the Mac

have fun and fair seas

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this