Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_1204_

2 flags on RN ships

16 comments in this topic

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
1,577 posts
2,611 battles

Noticed yesterday I was in battle with a Lion flying 2 flags... has there been the opportunity to earn that yet? I always thought it was just USN and IJN. Anybody know how? 

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
1,577 posts
2,611 battles
9 minutes ago, FrodoFraggin said:

Part of the Brit DD collection rewards?

Oh yup. That's the one. Was taking a hiatus when that was going on. Any way I can still do it or am I out of luck?

Edited by _1204_

[NDA]
Supertester
5,058 posts
14,833 battles
1 minute ago, _1204_ said:

Oh yup. That's the one. Was taking a hiatus when that was going on. Any way I can still do it or am I out of luck?

Hope they add the British Destroyer Containers to the Arsenal and have a ton of Coal on stand by. 

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
1,577 posts
2,611 battles

So if I buy one set of containers in the premium shop, it gives me access to the collection right? And from there can I earn the collectables in my daily crates?

[T-RIP]
[T-RIP]
Members
1,461 posts
8,988 battles
4 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

So if I buy one set of containers in the premium shop, it gives me access to the collection right? And from there can I earn the collectables in my daily crates?

Correct, at least that's how it's worked in the past.

Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.16dbb84df1be1f2b4a5882ca10320620.jpg

[EQRN]
Members
646 posts
10,036 battles

I thought you could select a collection to enable a chance of getting items with regular crates.

[T-RIP]
[T-RIP]
Members
1,461 posts
8,988 battles
3 minutes ago, FrodoFraggin said:

I thought you could select a collection to enable a chance of getting items with regular crates.

That's correct, but you need your first crate to enable the collection.

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
1,577 posts
2,611 battles
4 minutes ago, FrodoFraggin said:

Not all collections. Hunt for Bismark comes to mind. Dunkirk too I believe. Dont want to drop 25 bucks and be forced to spend more because I didnt complete the collection. I think it does, though

Edited by _1204_

[ARGSY]
Members
7,925 posts
5,442 battles

My vague recollection is that this collection is permanent. Belle Epoque, which came after, was not; you had to get all the pieces for that one individually.

What's going to be really interesting is the fact that it doesn't describe being able to mount two flags on British carriers. I'm going to tag @Femennenly on this one, as she has them available for test and can tell us whether this is currently possible as they stand. They should be given the ability upon release. It really ought to be the case, as carriers are also to be given the right to fly eight signals IIRC.

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
1,577 posts
2,611 battles

Alright, I got it all sorted out. From the news article...

"Besides this, if you enable the subscription by ticking “Collecting” in the collection tab, the elements can also come in daily containers."

Looks like I know what I'll be getting myself for valentines day :Smile-_tongue:

Thanks for the help! Like I said I took a break from August to November, so I missed all of this

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
1,577 posts
2,611 battles
1 minute ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

My vague recollection is that this collection is permanent. Belle Epoque, which came after, was not; you had to get all the pieces for that one individually.

What's going to be really interesting is the fact that it doesn't describe being able to mount two flags on British carriers. I'm going to tag @Femennenly on this one, as she has them available for test and can tell us whether this is currently possible as they stand. They should be given the ability upon release. It really ought to be the case, as carriers are also to be given the right to fly eight signals IIRC.

Check the recent news article... the CV collection in 8.1 gives 2 flags for CVs

[ARGSY]
Members
7,925 posts
5,442 battles
Just now, _1204_ said:

Check the recent news article... the CV collection in 8.1 gives 2 flags for CVs

Aha, missed that; good catch. Thanks.

[55TH]
Beta Testers
935 posts
3,385 battles
1 hour ago, _1204_ said:

Noticed yesterday I was in battle with a Lion flying 2 flags... has there been the opportunity to earn that yet? I always thought it was just USN and IJN. Anybody know how? 

If you complete all four sections of the Britsh Navy collection, you get double flags on RN battleships, cruisers and destroyers, and also on Commonwealth ships (the Haida and Perth so far).

There'll probably be something for the RN CV launch to get two flags on them.

Sign in to follow this