Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
pizzapoppie

Premium CV Camo Compensation

4 comments in this topic

[QNP]
Members
2 posts
2,148 battles

During the Halloween event, I got the Great Gorgon camouflage for the Shokaku for free from the daily halloween crate. I have never owned the Shokaku. Am I able to get doubloon compensation for the camo? Thanks in advance.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
6,518 posts
19,344 battles

I too had the camo but not the ship. I had plenty of free xp so just free xp'd the ship, mounted the gorgon camo, then sold her and got the 5000 doubloons. I made the mistake of not doing this until after I sold off my entire IJN line so it costed me around 168k of free xp but that is easy to get IMHO. If you still have some of your IJN CVs it won't cost nearly as much. The other thing you may do is send in a support ticket and see if they will take care of it, that way you save the free xp. 

[HYDRO]
Members
2,219 posts
4,185 battles

Sadly not. I also got the camo, so I decided to unlock her to get 5k doubloons back. Keep in mind that if you do something like that you don't get your XP refunded, unless you researched the ship before 0.8.0.It moves instead to the tier I.

[QNP]
Members
2 posts
2,148 battles
4 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

I too had the camo but not the ship. I had plenty of free xp so just free xp'd the ship, mounted the gorgon camo, then sold her and got the 5000 doubloons. I made the mistake of not doing this until after I sold off my entire IJN line so it costed me around 168k of free xp but that is easy to get IMHO. If you still have some of your IJN CVs it won't cost nearly as much. The other thing you may do is send in a support ticket and see if they will take care of it, that way you save the free xp. 

Great thanks!

Sign in to follow this