Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Vinidoanker

Just remove the Hakuryu

28 comments in this topic

[ADAPT]
Members
927 posts
14,388 battles

Im gona sell it..can I get refund on research? unplayable..lost all squadron before close to attack..Just remove it completely..why waste time..give us the Alaska better than having this nerf hard ship..zzz

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 2

[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
782 posts
13,328 battles

You losing all planes in T6 T8 too.

Doesn't matter what u do the first wave done, all rest planes are,, red,,  Pres F to save them and 0 ll came back anyway.

GG for rework:D again nobody will play CV again for what 10k dmg in T4 and 30k dmg in T6?

Edited by Gandariel

Community Department
2,335 posts
597 battles
15 minutes ago, bandits86 said:

Im gona sell it..can I get refund on research? unplayable..lost all squadron before close to attack..Just remove it completely..why waste time..give us the Alaska better than having this nerf hard ship..zzz

Yes, you have such option in the Inventory. But if I were you I shouldn't hurry with such decision. There is enough time (until 0.8.2 update) to get your XP back.
Fix only has been released. And if we find that we are wrong with these balance changes we won't ignore. 
Or you may wait the Alaska of course. 

[ADAPT]
Members
927 posts
14,388 battles
3 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

Yes, you have such option in the Inventory. But if I were you I shouldn't hurry with such decision. There is enough time (until 0.8.2 update) to get your XP back.
Fix only has been released. And if we find that we are wrong with these balance changes we won't ignore. 
Or you may wait the Alaska of course

I was not CV player, i just try to play cv with this rework. Yes it do great before in Hakuryu, but i dont think now i can play like others, barely do any damage and it just not my style to play it.

The thing is, i use 330K FXP and researched all planes module with FXP too,but i cannot convert it to FXP back in the inventory, it all change to elite exp? that is a loss for me right?

If there possible way to gain back the FXP for researched Hakuryu after 0.8.0 update?? 

[LUCK]
Members
1,616 posts
21,616 battles
1 hour ago, bandits86 said:

A few days ago I'm sure you were relishing punishing ships with impunity. Fun for you, not so much for others. I want you to have fun and at the same time have the decency to desire that for others. Perhaps they went a bit far with AA? I don't know, give it some time. In the meantime,  I completely understand your new found frustration as most surface ships were utterly defenseless against Hak a few hours ago- now you are in their shoes. Hang in there.

[ADAPT]
Members
927 posts
14,388 battles
1 minute ago, Wye_So_Serious said:

A few days ago I'm sure you were relishing punishing ships with impunity. Fun for you, not so much for others. I want you to have fun and at the same time have the decency to desire that for others. Perhaps they went a bit far with AA? I don't know, give it some time. In the meantime,  I completely understand your new found frustration as most surface ships were utterly defenseless against Hak a few hours ago- now you are in their shoes. Hang in there.

Yes it is fun flying ships, but not to reach punishing others, not, i still learn to play it, barely make damage. Most my game less 100K damage. Only few manage to past it. Yes i do watch others playing like god mod, i try to be not even close. Im not sure im playing right or wrong before but now, im certain, im not a CV player.

The most frustration i had with this new hotfix, i had to watch all squadron get deleted before even get closing to attack. All torp , dive bomb and rocket lose plane and do less damage.  I know its been few hours. But i try not waste time by playing ships that will hurt my head. I stop playing CV long before this update.

Its just im curious is there a way to get my FXP back from full researched the Hakuryu. If not im really at loss here. I dont think im gona play it again.

Every mission is suicide in Hakuryu and i feel bad for Japan CV .

[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
1,124 posts
63 battles

Sub_Octavian wept. 

CV balancing is going to go on for months. You are just at the start of the roller coaster kid. 

[LUCK]
Members
1,616 posts
21,616 battles
5 minutes ago, bandits86 said:

Yes it is fun flying ships, but not to reach punishing others, not, i still learn to play it, barely make damage. Most my game less 100K damage. Only few manage to past it. Yes i do watch others playing like god mod, i try to be not even close. Im not sure im playing right or wrong before but now, im certain, im not a CV player.

The most frustration i had with this new hotfix, i had to watch all squadron get deleted before even get closing to attack. All torp , dive bomb and rocket lose plane and do less damage.  I know its been few hours. But i try not waste time by playing ships that will hurt my head. I stop playing CV long before this update.

Its just im curious is there a way to get my FXP back from full researched the Hakuryu. If not im really at loss here. I dont think im gona play it again.

Every mission is suicide in Hakuryu and i feel bad for Japan CV .

If you want to, in the inventory there is a special category to do so. You still have time to decide. I know I suck at CVs so I sold all mine already. I could only play in co-op before and now I can't even manage training room against unarmed bots.

If I were you, I'd take the time to see how it shakes out. 

[ADAPT]
Members
927 posts
14,388 battles

Here is the problem, in 0.8.0 I researched the Hakuryu full 330k FXP + plane modules . But if i sell it , I will get 482k Elite XP. I thought we could get full compensations?

shot-19.02.07_21.59.28-0120.jpg

[WGA]
Administrator
902 posts
382 battles

Today's hotfix was part of an ongoing balance process.  As we stated we plan to iterate on things quickly if needed and we received an overwhelming amount of feedback last week that balance was very needed.  We'll look at data and your feedback over the next few days and iterate again.  The team is dedicated to continue this process until CVs are in a place where we feel they should be. 

• Cool 3

[LBA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,349 posts
16 minutes ago, bandits86 said:

Here is the problem, in 0.8.0 I researched the Hakuryu full 330k FXP + plane modules . But if i sell it , I will get 482k Elite XP. I thought we could get full compensations?

While I understand being frustrated at the balance... did you really FXP a ship with the biggest "nerf me" target on it in the game's history, and that WG confirmed they were going to nerf... and, what, expect them to not go through with it?

Now, yeah, there's some questionable balance, but... IDK how you FXP a ship like that without the expectation it's not going to get hit.

In any case, yes, refunds as FXP are only for research done prior to 0.8.0.

Some of the current issues make me also want to refund some of my ships that I did have pre-0.8.0 (like, hey, the current AA means I bomb the ocean 2 or 3 times before I strike my target so I don't lose everything), but even in that case I'm waiting until the deadline before I make my decision.

• Cool 1

[S-N-D]
Members
2,048 posts
6,102 battles
1 hour ago, turbo07 said:

12 minutes ago, Radar_X said:

Today's hotfix was part of an ongoing balance process.  As we stated we plan to iterate on things quickly if needed and we received an overwhelming amount of feedback last week that balance was very needed.  We'll look at data and your feedback over the next few days and iterate again.  The team is dedicated to continue this process until CVs are in a place where we feel they should be. 

The dev team are a joke. The rebalancing so far has only went one way for CVs and that is down. You lot don't have the backbone to tell the vocal whingers no and you certainly aren't going to be able to increase offense again. Your rework has been a complete failure. But it makes perfect sense when you look at Tanks and Warplanes. 

Edited by _Caliph_

Members
2,052 posts
8,009 battles
18 minutes ago, bandits86 said:

shot-19.02.07_21.59.28-0120.jpg

Well, you only get free XP back if you got your CV before the patch.  Otherwise anyone with enough free XP can keep jumping daily between Midway and Hak by buying and returning each one for 200% win bonus.

Edited by Ramsalot

[WOLFC]
Members
546 posts
1,556 battles
2 hours ago, bandits86 said:

I bet you were happy while farming all those helpless players last week while playing your OP ship huh?

[ADAPT]
Members
927 posts
14,388 battles
3 minutes ago, Carrier_Ikoma said:

While I understand being frustrated at the balance... did you really FXP a ship with the biggest "nerf me" target on it in the game's history, and that WG confirmed they were going to nerf... and, what, expect them to not go through with it?

Now, yeah, there's some questionable balance, but... IDK how you FXP a ship like that without the expectation it's not going to get hit.

In any case, yes, refunds as FXP are only for research done prior to 0.8.0.

Some of the current issues make me also want to refund some of my ships that I did have pre-0.8.0 (like, hey, the current AA means I bomb the ocean 2 or 3 times before I strike my target so I don't lose everything), but even in that case I'm waiting until the deadline before I make my decision.

Well i assume after long awaited and full round public test on rework CV is ok. I do expect few balancing need, but i try Hakuryu after hotfix, and its really suck. Yes i do hope they gona changes it again. Im just asking the refund if there is any possible way if I dont like the way.

4 minutes ago, Legio_X_ said:

I bet you were happy while farming all those helpless players last week while playing your OP ship huh? 

Look my stats lol, It sucks. i just have fun flying plane here. Not gona lie here, im not those unicum player who farm players.

shot-19.02.07_22.26.03-0150.jpg

Members
2,052 posts
8,009 battles
2 hours ago, bandits86 said:

Well, now you have to plan your approach by actually taking AA into account, especially defensive AA from multiple ships.  There is first tier captain talent that shows the number of defensive AA in the area.  There is also talent that improves the health of your planes.  Also approaching in straight line will get your into flak if you are dropping in close range, so plan your approach on a curve, the spread will not be as tight though.  You can still approach in straight line from the other side, where AA sector is still weak.  If I can land torp hits on Montana in T8 CV, it can be done on the Hak with more numerous and beefier planes.

[GOTR]
Members
54 posts
3,350 battles
1 hour ago, turbo07 said:

Uhh yah that didn’t work for me at all, I used 600k free xp to power to Tier X  CV, did the refund and my xp vanished. I didn’t get my xp back, and it says if I want the CVs again I have to research from tier 4. I did get money and doubloons but NOT xp it is completely gone. I submitted a ticket 2 DAYS ago with no reply. So far it looks like I am SOL. It would have been better for me just to sell the CVS not refund so at least my 600k xp wouldn’t have vanished. Really frustrating.

[GOTR]
Members
54 posts
3,350 battles
23 minutes ago, Ramsalot said:

Well, you only get free XP back if you got your CV before the patch.  Otherwise anyone with enough free XP can keep jumping daily between Midway and Hak by buying and returning each one for 200% win bonus.

Problem is that is not how that reads... at all. 

Edited by exilicus

[FALCO]
Members
1,015 posts
18,371 battles

DILEMMA
To launch torpedoes have to approach the target but if you approach the planes are shot down

if you throw them away the boat has time to turn

if you hit it causes very little damage and you lose more planes than you can recover

Aircraft:

Survival bad
speed bad
Rockets bad
AP bombers Good

Currently I can not use the Hakuryu I hope they fix this. 

• Cool 1

Members
2,052 posts
8,009 battles
8 minutes ago, exilicus said:

The problem is exactly what I addressed.  OP stated he spend FXP on Hak post 8.0 patch, but per screenshot instead of getting his FXP back he gets elite XP back (XP that sits on the ship and can only be converted to FXP with doubloons).  On the same screenshot he is offered actual free XP back for Shokaku, which was obtained before 8.0 patch.

[TRG]
Members
219 posts
13,097 battles

Fought against her last night in a DD. Only 1 CV per side. I sliiped through the other side of the map and got close enough to put some rounds into her. If there is only 1 CV per side It is not to bad a situation. Keep her.

[GOTR]
Members
54 posts
3,350 battles
8 minutes ago, Ramsalot said:

The problem is exactly what I addressed.  OP stated he spend FXP on Hak post 8.0 patch, but per screenshot instead of getting his FXP back he gets elite XP back (XP that sits on the ship and can only be converted to FXP with doubloons).  On the same screenshot he is offered actual free XP back for Shokaku, which was obtained before 8.0 patch.

That’s not what I mean. I mean when you go to sell your CV in the refund it doesn’t read that way. Why should I spend 30k doubloons to free xp up, then refund and lose all my free xp, AND have to research the ships again??? If that is the case it would have been better for me to just sell the ship. I would at least not have to research it again. As it sits im currently boned out of 600k fxp.

[ADAPT]
Members
927 posts
14,388 battles

I'm hoping the next updates WG consider to give full refund when selling new CV.  Having Elite XP is kinda wrong. Don't take me wrong. I'm aware they do hard job to make it fun. I do have fun playing new Cv. But its just not for me . Plus if selling the CV now only give elite xp?. I have dozens of millions of them already that I don't thinking will ever use them. 

But if they actually balance thing out. I will consider to play CV again. But after 3 years playing here. Its kinda hard to pleased everyone right. 

Plus flying planes in wows really fun. But not when we on suicide mission.he he.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,985 posts
4,714 battles
3 hours ago, exilicus said:

"Please notice that you can receive Free XP compensation only once and only for Aircraft Carriers researched prior to Update 0.8.0 release."

Exact words from the website and news.

[GOTR]
Members
54 posts
3,350 battles
5 hours ago, Vader_Sama said:

"Please notice that you can receive Free XP compensation only once and only for Aircraft Carriers researched prior to Update 0.8.0 release."

Exact words from the website and news.

Not what it says on the refund page in game. Yah I didn’t check the website in detail my bad. Im not going to keep saying the same thing over again. Look at the screen shot he posted. Thats the wording from the refund page IN GAME. It does not indicate in anyway this functionality. It says “exchange any available researchable carrier for credits and free xp” and no where does it say”only if bought before 0.8”. You gus can say “should have done this or that”. Sorry I didn’t go to the website. I read what was on my computer screen in simple english. It wasn’t accurate, at all.

im not arguing with you people anymore. A screenshot was posted of the in game UI which is CLEARLY wrong and misleading in what it says. If you feel at that point I should dismiss what it says and do additional research like checking blogs or visiting and external site then lets agree to disagree. 

As you can see I have made about 10 post in 4 years. I don’t make complaints lightly. This was borked IMO, and cost me a lot of money and time. 

Edited by exilicus

Sign in to follow this