Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Supremeguardian

Invisible wall of flak wiped out an entire flight

2 comments in this topic

[_CIA_]
Beta Testers
11 posts
3,073 battles

Encountered a strange phenomenon while playing the ranger. An entire flight of attack planes wiped out by what appears to be an invisible wall of flak. I've included the replay for others to view. At 17:49 I begin to come under AA fire, I take a hit from a cruiser but nothing major. At 17:43 all my planes are suddenly destroyed, with not a flak cloud in the immediate area. Enemy Lexington notices and also curious as all my planes suddenly fell out of the sky from his view. I viewed the replay slowed down and zoomed out as far as possible and couldn't find any sign of the flak cloud.

20190206_233011_PASA106-Ranger_16_OC_bees_to_honey.wowsreplay

Alpha Tester
10,261 posts
4,594 battles
15 minutes ago, Supremeguardian said:

Encountered a strange phenomenon while playing the ranger. An entire flight of attack planes wiped out by what appears to be an invisible wall of flak. I've included the replay for others to view. At 17:49 I begin to come under AA fire, I take a hit from a cruiser but nothing major. At 17:43 all my planes are suddenly destroyed, with not a flak cloud in the immediate area. Enemy Lexington notices and also curious as all my planes suddenly fell out of the sky from his view. I viewed the replay slowed down and zoomed out as far as possible and couldn't find any sign of the flak cloud.

20190206_233011_PASA106-Ranger_16_OC_bees_to_honey.wowsreplay

......sooooo you found a time machine? Otherwise you would've taken fire beforehand at 1743 before your squad got nuked at 1749. (Haven't watched replay yet just wanted to poke fun)

Sign in to follow this