Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Wooton

Carriers

2 comments in this topic

[IRF]
Members
1 post
152 battles

The only thing i liked about this game was the carrier's pre-update. now they are pure garbage i just dont understand when you have a good thing you have to go and ruin it way to time consuming now. no real skill involved made simple for bad people no reason to play this game anymore and no point in refering this game just like planes. only thing you guys got now is tanks and the matching making is horrible as well.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[RLGN]
Members
9,458 posts
18,874 battles

Because they wanted to make carrier more accessible...

Unfortunately all that's been done is one skill based system has been replaced by another; for some it's easier to use; for others, (such as myself,)  who can't deal with the pacing required to use them effectively, post 8.0 carriers ARE HARDER to use.

Dodging AA and making attacks were basically dodging strafe and alt attacks pre 8.0.

So all the so-called improvents did was take away everthing I could use reasonably well, and leave me with everything I couldn't.

That's besides taking away my favorite Co-op ship, Bogue.

Yay.

Strugling to learn and addapt to the new mechanics, Despite help and suggestions for other forumites, I'm not seeing the 'easier and more intuitive' so often posited about the change, and; thanks to a considerably lack of ability when it comes to dodging AA, the 'fun' mentioned by others is also glaringly absent.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this