I am beginning to think WG doesn't understand the problem   Increased the height which returning aircraft need to reach in order to become invulnerable to AA fire. This will allow ships to fire longer on returning aircraft and will help to counter the tactic in which the player gives the order to the squadron to return immediately after the first attack group’s run (“F” key by default). This fixes nothing because planes will reach a magical NO DAMAGE HEIGHT and F key spam WILL CONTINUE!  WG fundamentally DOES NOT understand what the problem is? Squadron cool down is TOO SHORT!   Why FOR GODSAKE DONT U JUST DO THIS!!  Player attacks with Torpedo bombers   Player can choose to manually fly bombers out of harm’s way and then hit F-KEY Torpedo Bombers fly Back to CV at REGULAR HEIGHT! Player returns to CV to launch the next squadron either Dive bombers or Rockets Torpedo Squadron Lands and goes into cool down mode. Minimum 90 seconds and 5 seconds extra for every aircraft lost!   Player can choose to not manually fly the bombers out of harm’s way and hits the F-KEY: Torpedo Bombers fly Back to CV at REGULAR HEIGHT! Player returns to CV to launch the next squadron either Dive bombers or Rockets Torpedo Squadron Lands and goes into cool down mode. Minimum 90 seconds and 5 seconds extra for every aircraft lost!   Reduced the chance of flooding by approximately a third for the Japanese aerial torpedoes in tiers IV-VIII, and by half for German (tier VIII) and Japanese (tier X) aerial torpedoes. This is a terrible decision. Your nerfing the torpedo bombers so hard they are no longer viable and it makes the CV more useless. They had to make this dumb decision because they want unlimited planes to attract players and then they made a bad decision even worse by eliminating fighters. Take those 2 decisions out and then YOU DON’T HAVE THIS PROBLEM!  Why the hell should I want to play CVs WG if I can’t be effective!!! My 30 knot Montana was barely taken over by torpedoes sailing parallel to them!!   WHERES THE FIX FOR THIS??? -->And Fix the bloody Ghost Salvo!!