You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
The_Jolly_Scourge

Mentor or Clan

8 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
72 battles

Hi all. Looking for a mentor and, or a solid clan out there that I can learn from. I think I have a decent understanding but I would like to find some stellar people to play with that I can continue to grow with.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,543 posts
11,599 battles
3 minutes ago, The_Jolly_Scourge said:

Hi all. Looking for a mentor and, or a solid clan out there that I can learn from. I think I have a decent understanding but I would like to find some stellar people to play with that I can continue to grow with.

Ahoy, Jolly_Scourge!

Tactical Strike Group 4 is looking for a few more Active players wanting a "Clan Home" who want to blow-up ships and build real friendships while being part of a fun organization!

You can also view the Original Post to learn a little more about us..... 

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

[SIM]
Members
1,419 posts
2 hours ago, The_Jolly_Scourge said:

Not sure when you are online but, if you happen to see me just give a yell and i shall give you a hand if you like .

Members
33 posts
10,874 battles

Captain!

AFK clan is recruiting and I'd love to chat with you sometime about us. We currently run 2 clans that share a common discord channel, and are currently about 40-45 players between them. AFK is our clan for those interested in participating in and dedicating time for clan battles, AFK-2 is for those who don't have an interest in or time to invest in CB.  We have members across NA time zones and especially at night there's almost always someone on willing to div up for randoms or operations.

We like to have fun and when it's not a Clan Battle season we div up for ranked, randoms, and plan training sessions will allied clans as well as against each other. One of my favs? 1v1 tournaments!

Discord is mandatory for us. We ask that if you're on the game you're in discord, even if you're not talking. (yeah, not everyone follows this rule)

I truly believe finding a clan is about finding a good 'fit', so I invite you to come hop on discord sometime, meet some of the guys, and div up on a few games with us. Let us get to know you and vice-versa and I think you'll like what you find!

FvD

[Y0L0]
[Y0L0]
Members
117 posts
7,191 battles

If interested, you would be very welcome to join our second clan YOLT. While there, you can join our discord and talk with all the members in the YOLO community. We regularly div up and sync drop most nights. We also have sections of our discord dedicated to asking questions about gameplay and ship advice. Private message me here if interested https://discord.gg/DAN3gyR 

Beta Testers
158 posts
7,264 battles

Adopt is a very helpful and great place to hang out in. They have plenty of people diving most hours of the day and if you are looking for ship advice or captain builds, many top clans on NA have mentors there that you can ping for help. 

https://discord.gg/nSyxT57

[TF16]
[TF16]
Members
44 posts
6,459 battles

Hello The_Jolly_Scourge !

I think we are just what you are looking for. We have a great bunch of guys of all ages in all time zones . Team Speak is very active and we love doing divisions and scenarios. We have 3 fleets one is the command fleet the other 2 are our active gaming members. We have been in supremacy league. Both fleets are active in clan wars. We don't pressure our members and we have a good time day and night. We do also have some really exceptional trainers that are always willing and able to direct our members in ways that help improve game play! So come check us out. I am sure you will like what you see.

First stop by our Clan Recruitment page then our website:

Click on my name below! Fair seas!!