You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Acrux_Draconis

Captain Skills

3 comments in this topic

[SOL-B]
Members
13 posts
9,099 battles

In the current meta  is concealment expert worth getting at all?  As of right now due to the CV's spotting nearly everything on the map,I would say not. Would Manual Fire Control now be the better choice? Then if so would we now need two Captains for each  ship, one to use for random battle and the other for Rank and Clan?  I know that Concealment Expert is a must for Clan and Rank but for random isn't it just a unless skill now?

[NOBS]
Members
1,014 posts
7,516 battles
6 minutes ago, Acrux_Draconis said:

In the current meta  is concealment expert worth getting at all?  As of right now due to the CV's spotting nearly everything on the map,I would say not. Would Manual Fire Control now be the better choice? Then if so would we now need two Captains for each  ship, one to use for random battle and the other for Rank and Clan?  I know that Concealment Expert is a must for Clan and Rank but for random isn't it just a unless skill now?

If the CV problem isn't fixed then no captain skills matter, if the CV problem is fixed I want concealment

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,854 posts
13,052 battles
6 minutes ago, Acrux_Draconis said:

You get free respecs for CW.

I'm only running CE on dds & radar cruisers.

10% isn't much.