You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Wilson1177

USS Arkansas Beta

14 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
1,876 battles

Ok so Im sure this has been said before the carrier update, but now its even more important. The Arkansas needs AA.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
17,502 posts
10,199 battles

It would be nice but she is so nimble for a BB that we can make the CV's waste their attacks on us like we always have.

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,474 posts
14,412 battles

@Wilson1177 that has been ask for since beta testing ended so do not hold your breath! Also given that now it appears that established premium ships are going to nerfed just because of a few loud complainers it would be more likely that they would move it to tier 5, slow the rudder shift and give it a negative AA rating.

• Funny 1

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
1,645 posts
2,633 battles

Sell me the ship and I will have an opinion:Smile_coin:

(Not outright sell... but like coal or something. And fair beta tester compensation)

• Bad 1

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,474 posts
14,412 battles

@_1204_ it will likely never be sold it was a reward to beta testers just as the Iwaki Alpha was a reward for Alpha testers

[MOH]
Members
441 posts
1,716 battles

WG won't give you AA on this ship.  You'd have to give up your 6 module selection for AA, and at that point you might as well just play the Wyoming.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,708 posts

I'd prefer they not touch her. Every ship they have touched, recently, turns out being a port queen. She's fine just as she is now. 

But she's another example of an easy ship to clone. I don't have the game open right now - but if she's not called the Arkansas Beta, then rename her so she is the Arkansas Beta.

Then make a standard five slot Arkansas so the collectors can have Arkansas in their port. Without AA(A). 

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Supertester
780 posts
4,435 battles

Arkansas is more than fine as is currently. In fact, she's one of the best ships at her tier.

I'm not going to get into the argument about cloning the ship but I will say I do hope it never happens.

[TACG]
Alpha Tester
361 posts
3,123 battles

Arkansas after, the rework is still fun as hell. Durable, decent turning, good secondaries (this can be speced to a maximum range of 6.8 km) has the same number of upgrade slots as a tier 10. She's still very fun.

[TACG]
Alpha Tester
361 posts
3,123 battles
15 hours ago, Kaga_Kai_Ni said:

Arkansas is more than fine as is currently. In fact, she's one of the best ships at her tier.

I'm not going to get into the argument about cloning the ship but I will say I do hope it never happens.

Because she's incredibly strong for her tier having all the upgrades that a tier 10 has

Members
4 posts
1,876 battles

I dont know guys, getting constantly attacked by cv's is a pain, and being in the arky all we can do is turn...even that doesn't help if both the cvs are on you.