You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Mustangrde1

How to fix the problem from the Community.

55 comments in this topic

[--O--]
Members
226 posts

To the Devs that be:

Being sick the last couple of days I have taken the time to revue (This forum, Reddit Forums and Youtubes) these are the top 10 wishes from the players on how to fix this mess you have created. Perhaps you might want to listen to your customers before you don’t have them. No particular order.

1. Remove RPF from the CV. This will prevent the instant location of dds.

2. Only CV PER SIDE (preventing cross drops and pure spamming of torpedoes and perma spotting)

3.  Flak needs to be put back to simple CTRL+ CLICK and be done with it.

4. AA should be continuous from all calibers so long as the planes are in range.

5. Planes must stay in the attack area even after the first wave drops no insta-return

6. Planes should also have to be locked on (cone collapse) before launching or the flying shima-monkey will continue.

7. CV must have cooldown time before planes can be relaunched (estimates from a torpedo cooldown “dd” to a bb cool down “maingun”.

8. DO NOT mess with premium ships!

9. Give back all Premium time lost during this mess

10. if you want testers in the future DO NOT run a test of this magnitude during other events and make it worth peoples time to be part of testing.

I would add an apology would go a long way for this mess.

Now do not take my word for it go on all the social medias and read what YOUR Customers have suggested. You broke trust with your customers and have a PR Nightmare going on. I would hate to be in a business with THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of negative threads and comments all over social media it tends to destroy a business. You have a unique customer base that has offered ideas and seems to be forgiving if you listen.  Again go look yourself.

• Cool 23
  • Bad 2

Members
3,997 posts
6,718 battles

And somehow you think they have ignored everything even after the announcement of the first patch of which they KNEW they were going to do no matter what... 

BTW -

8. DO NOT mess with premium ships!  - already been done in the past and they can change any ship they want at any time according to the EUA.

9. Give back all Premium time lost during this mess  - sorry - just no as it is not the 'mess' people insist it is and premium time has not been lost unless the person does not play - just like any other time.

5. Planes must stay in the attack area even after the first wave drops no insta-return  - with the hot fix this should be fixed I believe. 

In short - it is really silly if you think they didn't read reaction and looked at statistics from the server...

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 10
  • Angry 1

[WMD]
Members
444 posts
6,224 battles
7 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

9. Give back all Premium time lost during this mess  - sorry - just no as it is not the 'mess' people insist it is and premium time has not been lost unless the person does not play - just like any other time.

Well, from a customer relations standpoint giving a month of free warships premium for play testing is a cheap way to buy back some good will. 

Games live and die based on player experience, and if WG handed out some free stuff for making people play test an unpopular patch that might help soften the blow.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[LUCK]
Members
1,617 posts
21,709 battles
22 minutes ago, Mustangrde1 said:

To the Devs that be:

Being sick the last couple of days I have taken the time to revue (This forum, Reddit Forums and Youtubes) these are the top 10 wishes from the players on how to fix this mess you have created. Perhaps you might want to listen to your customers before you don’t have them. No particular order.

2. Only CV PER SIDE (preventing cross drops and pure spamming of torpedoes and perma spotting)

4. AA should be continuous from all calibers so long as the planes are in range.

5. Planes must stay in the attack area even after the first wave drops no insta-return

6. Planes should also have to be locked on (cone collapse) before launching or the flying shima-monkey will continue.

7. CV must have cooldown time before planes can be relaunched (estimates from a torpedo cooldown “dd” to a bb cool down “maingun”.

10. if you want testers in the future DO NOT run a test of this magnitude during other events and make it worth peoples time to be part of testing.

Now do not take my word for it go on all the social medias and read what YOUR Customers have suggested. You broke trust with your customers and have a PR Nightmare going on. I would hate to be in a business with THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of negative threads and comments all over social media it tends to destroy a business. You have a unique customer base that has offered ideas and seems to be forgiving if you listen.  Again go look yourself.

Good post, spot on.

Now wait for the WG apologists and pollyannas to show up and tell you it isn't that bad. AA needs a nerf, etc, etc ad nauseum.

The patch, GC, etc. over the past week has been bad, very bad. It has completely annihilated any positivity regarding the potential the reworked CV play has.

• Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[SFOR]
Members
933 posts
6,592 battles
23 minutes ago, Mustangrde1 said:

Why should the other warships have rpf and not the carrier? doesn't make any sense.

Nope. Two is fair balance. Three is too much.

Control + click made sense in the past when you had multiple squadrons in the past coming for you and you wanted to target one in particular danger squadron. Now you are fighting only one squadron so doens't make any sense  to have that system in game.

Nope again. Now this system makes all the auras valuable, when in the previous system was all about who having the best long range AA. Much more interesting now when  looking at the ship stats.

A fix is coming tomorrow where the planes need to reach a certain height before they can disengage. In pratice it could translate in something around 2s or 3s until the plane reach the normal level. I can't tell you if it is balance before i play with this new fix.

English is not my native language and i simple don't understant this.

They have. Is the time they spent to replenish the planes lost in battle.

They don't. They are going to balance the OP premium ships to bring balance and fun to the game for everyone. But if you like to play an OP machine just to satisfy your need to win you are invited to  play world of tanks. Good luck in that game.

If the community continues to cry like this maybe wg  will give some premium days in the next patch as a consolation.

They were forced to this to collect the important data to solve all the issues. ( well in theory at least , it seems wg still  didn't realized how bad are the american carriers at lower tiers ) Anyway a hotfix is coming tomorrow.

• Cool 4
  • Bad 7
  • Angry 2

Alpha Tester
1,338 posts
458 battles

Any nerf to premium ships, tanks ETC is an instant chargeback on all my purchases WG. it's illegal, and not acceptable.

• Funny 2

[SALVO]
Members
18,369 posts
18,943 battles
57 minutes ago, Mustangrde1 said:

To the Devs that be:

And 11.  Stop thinking that you speak for everybody.  Frankly, I disagree with a number of your points, but agree with others.

I think that they're doing the exactly right thing with the GC, for example.

I don't think that WG needs to apologize for anything.  I think that the community needs to grow up and stop getting butt hurt over every tiny little thing.

• Cool 5
  • Bad 2
  • Angry 1

[SALVO]
Members
18,369 posts
18,943 battles
12 minutes ago, Xplato said:

Any nerf to premium ships, tanks ETC is an instant chargeback on all my purchases WG. it's illegal, and not acceptable.

No, it's not illegal.  Companies do store credit refunds all the time, which is essentially what a gold refund is.  Maybe it's different where you live, but this is the way is usually is where I live.

Alpha Tester
1,338 posts
458 battles
Just now, Crucis said:

No, it's not illegal.  Companies do store credit refunds all the time, which is essentially what a gold refund is.  Maybe it's different where you live, but this is the way is usually is where I live.

It is illegal. Not in the refund policy, but in being false advertising, and a bait and switch. Both of those things are Illegal. in most countries in the world for that matter.

The refund policy itself is dubious, if poeple bought it with real money IE the refund has to be in  cash return. not WG currency that is completely worthless.

• Bad 2

Beta Testers
44 posts
5,233 battles

They lost my trust in WOT when the CEO lied on video.

Why should WOW be any different.

[--O--]
Members
226 posts
3 minutes ago, Crucis said:

And 11.  Stop thinking that you speak for everybody.  Frankly, I disagree with a number of your points, but agree with others.

I don't think that WG needs to apologize for anything.  I think that the community needs to grow up and stop getting butt hurt over every tiny little thing.

Perhaps before commenting you might want to read it all such as Paragraph1 and last one as well. Both which said the list is based off the most common found request by the COMMUNITY which means MANY PEOPLE...

[SALVO]
Members
18,369 posts
18,943 battles
1 minute ago, Xplato said:

It is illegal. Not in the refund policy, but in being false advertising, and a bait and switch. Both of those things are Illegal. in most countries in the world for that matter.

The refund policy itself is dubious, if poeple bought it with real money IE the refund has to be in  cash return. not WG currency that is completely worthless.

IT IS NOT "BAIT AND SWITCH"!!!!

Alpha Tester
1,338 posts
458 battles
2 minutes ago, Crucis said:

IT IS NOT "BAIT AND SWITCH"!!!!

Definition: the action (generally illegal) of advertising goods which are an apparent bargain, with the intention of substituting inferior or more expensive goods.

It's the textbook case for a bait and switch. really you need to use your brain man. maybe you just love WG, but IT IS A BAIT AND SWITCH.and also false advertising. WG is committing an actual (Albeit financial) crime with this.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 2

[WOLF1]
Members
3,812 posts
1,529 battles
11 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Most definitely.  WG owns the game.  It's *their game* to improve, make stagnant, or utterly ruin.  We are players, not management.  If you don't like what they're doing, by all means, you may stop playing, or play more if you like what they're doing.  That is your vote to make count.  

• Cool 1

[90THD]
Supertester
1,194 posts
6,583 battles
24 minutes ago, Xplato said:

LOL, someone think's he's another Internet Lawyer.  Have you even read the User Agreement?  I think not.  You surely need to educate yourself on what intellectual property is and what the owner of said property can do with it at any time.  I love these teary eyed temper tantrum posts.

Image result for laughing gif

• Bad 1

[WOLF1]
Members
3,812 posts
1,529 battles
3 minutes ago, Ghost_Raven75 said:

LOL, someone think's he's another Internet Lawyer.  Have you even read the User Agreement?  I think not.  You surely need to educate yourself on what intellectual property is and what the owner of said property can do with it at any time.  I love these teary eyed temper tantrum posts.

Of course, you can't pull a chargeback from a year ago, etc.  And if you pull back your premium time from December, for example, your WG account will be closed permanently for fraud.  And that's not just a WG thing.  Pull a chargeback against Blizzard or Steam, and they'll close the account, too.

Should probably let one of these Internet Lawyers go try to challenge, and see how far he gets before he doesn't like the bills from his lawyer...

Edited by mavfin87

[90THD]
Supertester
1,194 posts
6,583 battles
Just now, mavfin87 said:

Of course, you can't pull a chargeback from a year ago, etc.  And if you pull back your premium time from December, for example, your WG account will be closed permanently for fraud.

Precisely.  This guy has some serious issues and really needs to do a little research before posting.

Image result for Doctor House laughing gif

[WOLF1]
Members
3,812 posts
1,529 battles
20 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Happens all the time.  But, Crucis, you know that whining people never let facts get in their way.

Alpha Tester
1,338 posts
458 battles
2 minutes ago, Ghost_Raven75 said:

Image result for laughing gif

you need to educate yourself on what EULA's can and cannot do. An EULA that violates a law is invalid completely. Clearly you are not that intelligent.  neither do you actually understand the laws behind consumer protection.

But you clearly don't have the brain-cells required to actually articulate any ideas.

3 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

Of course, you can't pull a chargeback from a year ago, etc.  And if you pull back your premium time from December, for example, your WG account will be closed permanently for fraud.  And that's not just a WG thing.  Pull a chargeback against Blizzard or Steam, and they'll close the account, too.

Should probably let one of these Internet Lawyers go try to challenge, and see how far he gets before he doesn't like the bills from his lawyer...

The funny thing is I can do a charge back at any time for quality of goods not being up to the advertised value. :P it's really quite easy.  I look forward to the extra thousand or so dollor's I'll have after this. Plus this isn't even my main account either. :?

• Bad 2

[90THD]
Supertester
1,194 posts
6,583 battles
1 minute ago, Xplato said:

you need to educate yourself on what EULA's can and cannot do. An EULA that violates a law is invalid completely. Clearly you are not that intelligent.  neither do you actually understand the laws behind consumer protection.

But you clearly don't have the brain-cells required to actually articulate any ideas.

The funny thing is I can do a charge back at any time for quality of goods not being up to the advertised value. :P it's really quite easy.  I look forward to the extra thousand or so dollor's I'll have after this. Plus this isn't even my main account either. :?

LOL, and you obviously don't either because you don't know about what I know of the Law ;)  And name calling, well that just proves your points can't be taken seriously.