Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Xanthro

Eliminate the Operations, "Waiting for orders" while CV is live testing

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

196
[DENY]
Members
368 posts
7,373 battles

Wargaming, you need a location where players can still enjoy the game without being in flying shima torpedo ridiculousness, one way to do that is to play other areas of the game, such as operations, but as you know, once you run an operation, you either have to spend doubloons, wait 30 minutes or use another ship for that operation.

I suggest you hotfix and eliminate the waiting for operations 30 minute limiter, because right now you have a large number of players who are not enjoying the game and you need game enjoyment right now.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
490
[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,748 posts
4,522 battles

A) Just because you've gotten to tier 10 doesn't mean you always have to play tier 10.  It is just one of the ten tiers available in the game.  In seven of those tiers, you will never encounter Hakuryu. 

B) There is an option to spend 75K credits to purchase orders, I highly recommend that over using doubloons.

Personally, I only very rarely pay for orders - but I have a number of ships available for Operations at all tiers they are available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24
[GREIF]
Members
77 posts
824 battles
1 hour ago, Xanthro said:

Wargaming, you need a location where players can still enjoy the game without being in flying shima torpedo ridiculousness, one way to do that is to play other areas of the game, such as operations, but as you know, once you run an operation, you either have to spend doubloons, wait 30 minutes or use another ship for that operation.

I suggest you hotfix and eliminate the waiting for operations 30 minute limiter, because right now you have a large number of players who are not enjoying the game and you need game enjoyment right now.

Aside from a way to get players to have to grind more credits, I never understood why WG imposed a cost on back-back play of the same ship in scenarios.   It's like your renting your own ship.  Oh sorry -- forgot the EULA.  It's not "my ship".  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
105
[ML-S]
Members
312 posts
4,757 battles
10 minutes ago, warlock_xxxx said:

Aside from a way to get players to have to grind more credits, I never understood why WG imposed a cost on back-back play of the same ship in scenarios.   It's like your renting your own ship.  Oh sorry -- forgot the EULA.  It's not "my ship".  

Iirc, it is to prevent exp farming since when OPs were introduced, they were MUCH easier and give rewards comparable to random play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
196
[DENY]
Members
368 posts
7,373 battles
44 minutes ago, Fishrokk said:

A) Just because you've gotten to tier 10 doesn't mean you always have to play tier 10.  It is just one of the ten tiers available in the game.  In seven of those tiers, you will never encounter Hakuryu. 

B) There is an option to spend 75K credits to purchase orders, I highly recommend that over using doubloons.

Personally, I only very rarely pay for orders - but I have a number of ships available for Operations at all tiers they are available.

I have 215 ships, and 29 at Tier VI. The delay does not affect ME personally, as I have more than enough ships and 19 point captains to play at every tier.

That said, not everyone is as fortunate as I am, as as a company, it would be in Wargaming's best interest to make Operations as fun as possible because right now Random is essentially a BETA test and hence annoying their customer base.

By eliminating the 75,000 credit sink, WG at least gives all players a chance to engage in Operations while this testing is going on. I'm personally not much of an Operations player, but it's an are of the game not affected by the current CV Beta testing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
535
[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,988 posts
4,718 battles

Been grinding my Ryujo in ops today and rather close to unlocking the shokaku.

75k credits is a drop in a bucket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×