You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DeletedUser

WHAT HAVE YOU ALL DONE

11 comments in this topic

Members
0 posts

Almost exclusive CV Player making this comment.  The new rework is ….NOT GOOD!  I was never sure why you all thought there was a need for this and not sure why you wanted to integrate World of Airplanes into World of Warships....what is next, putting tanks on ships and then you can shoot ships with your tanks??? 

Regardless, like most entities in life, WOW won't admit that this was a horrible idea, which is what you all were told all the way through the testing phases.  I am sure that you will try to improve upon the mess you made....which won't work.  So, thanks for ruining this game for the CV Players.  Not to be jaded and cynical, but that had to be your intent from the beginning as all the feedback I ever got was that this was just horrible..  I am just waiting the requisite amount of time before I sell all my CVs and move on.  

For the record, the real solution to increase CV Play was always to fix the ungodly AA at the higher tier levels.  There were always plenty of CVs at the mid and lower tiers and the CV Play was always best in the 6-8 range where there was a nice balance of AA Cruisers and many CV Players.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Members
17 posts
13,302 battles

I agree. As a cruiser player, they totally wiped out my AA>  My Atlanta, with all AA buffs and flag can barely shoot down a plane, total [edited].

again the dev staff has their own agenda.  so I'll give every CV a negative until i run out of NEG's everyday. so 8 or 9 players a day suffer because of

the dev staff. blame them , they did it.

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[WULUF]
Members
55 posts
89 battles

To quote someone at WoWs support upon being told of the murder of someone's clan member friend and mistakenly thinking he was asking for a donation towards the burial;

"We are not a charity"

When WoWs says to bear with them while the game is rebalaned, I say;

"Sorry WoWs, I am not a charity. No more money till you abandon this badly thought out mess!"

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Beta Testers
114 posts
5,679 battles

I'll tell you what they did...they lost me. I'm out. Done. Not one more penny. Uninstalled. 

Waited three years to play this, enjoyed my 2+ years, spent hundreds if not a couple thousand. 

I WILL NEVER GIVE YOU F---ERS ANOTHER DIME. Drop DEAD.

/Burke out

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[WULUF]
Members
55 posts
89 battles
4 hours ago, TwitchFinger said:

I agree. As a cruiser player, they totally wiped out my AA>  My Atlanta, with all AA buffs and flag can barely shoot down a plane, total [edited].

again the dev staff has their own agenda.  so I'll give every CV a negative until i run out of NEG's everyday. so 8 or 9 players a day suffer because of

the dev staff. blame them , they did it.

not a bad idea. I read this out to my husband and he said everyone should do it. All CV players will have chat bans and other kinds of bans.

Even a rat learns not to push the button that sends an electric shock to him.

• Bad 1

[TMDA]
[TMDA]
Members
59 posts
5,988 battles
4 hours ago, Trapperjohn445 said:

Almost exclusive CV Player making this comment.  The new rework is ….NOT GOOD!  I was never sure why you all thought there was a need for this and not sure why you wanted to integrate World of Airplanes into World of Warships....what is next, putting tanks on ships and then you can shoot ships with your tanks??? 

Regardless, like most entities in life, WOW won't admit that this was a horrible idea, which is what you all were told all the way through the testing phases.  I am sure that you will try to improve upon the mess you made....which won't work.  So, thanks for ruining this game for the CV Players.  Not to be jaded and cynical, but that had to be your intent from the beginning as all the feedback I ever got was that this was just horrible..  I am just waiting the requisite amount of time before I sell all my CVs and move on.  

For the record, the real solution to increase CV Play was always to fix the ungodly AA at the higher tier levels.  There were always plenty of CVs at the mid and lower tiers and the CV Play was always best in the 6-8 range where there was a nice balance of AA Cruisers and many CV Players.

Because RTS style of play was lame since the beginning (3 plus years) AND it made CVs too over powering and influential in game play as an individual. Your problem is you got used to it and now are saddened because you are now at the same level as other ships. Now you have to get good and earn your 100K damage in games and it is not very easy. The rework is VERY GOOD and a step in the right direction... especially since they are fun to play now AND defend against.

I believe in time, the AA will become more balanced but I do not expect RTS CV players to be patient enough. I had to post because there are too many negative comments based in no reality about the rework. I have played the Beta and all the test sessions and watched it get better over the old system... consistently. If you stop playing CVs then don't let the door hit you on your way out. A new breed of CV player is coming... one that earns their outcome significantly more than the old breed ever did. 

• Cool 2
  • Bad 3

[WORX]
Members
2,552 posts
13,870 battles
5 hours ago, Trapperjohn445 said:

Since this is your first post, Welcome the the forums. That said... You're about a year or more to late to the CV rework discussion. Its a little to late as for the why, the only thing left is adapt and over come.  Its the new normal, its here to stay.

Other then that... Its no use to play a broken one hit wounder scratched record over and over and over.

Waterline is a good series to catch up on the why. GL

[-XXX-]
Members
2 posts
11,089 battles

As a BB player with 10K games in I would like to add:THE UPDATE SUCKS GOAT NARDS. The game is now a nonstop airraid(which is FINE for u CV drivers) all the slow pig BBs do is doge wave after wave of torps that start 2 min in(if lucky) and end when all of us are on the bottom! I know u CV drivers don't really care ( just like the ruski's) but u will be playing cv vs cv in no time ...the game is stupid & no longer playable/enjoyable! I frefuse to send in another dime to WOWS till this crap is redone & playable: AND I did spend good money on this hobby..NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[RED2]
Members
63 posts
On 2/6/2019 at 8:58 PM, brunoss said:

As a BB player with 10K games in I would like to add:THE UPDATE SUCKS GOAT NARDS. The game is now a nonstop airraid(which is FINE for u CV drivers) all the slow pig BBs do is doge wave after wave of torps that start 2 min in(if lucky) and end when all of us are on the bottom! I know u CV drivers don't really care ( just like the ruski's) but u will be playing cv vs cv in no time ...the game is stupid & no longer playable/enjoyable! I frefuse to send in another dime to WOWS till this crap is redone & playable: AND I did spend good money on this hobby..NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely spot on.. Wargaming has screwed the pooch and no matter how their legion of fanboys state otherwise, you did the right thing here.. This is why I don't hardly play anymore.. They are full of Russian Bias against any piece of equipment that isn't Russian and have made the bots one shot wonder bots, let alone how they completely f'd up the entire CV environment.. So I'll probably curtail playing the game.. especially the beta since the Russian develops just don't want to listen and will continue to do what they want to.. This is why I refused to restart my Premium account.. They can go out of business or fix the game, neither they will do since the legions of Russian players will keep them afloat.

• Cool 1