Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Excuse_Maker

When this game is at the very worst point in two years

21 comments in this topic

Members
631 posts
11 battles

You allow RN CV testers to bring 3 man Unicum divs to further ruin this experience? Who is in charge? What feedback do they provide?

At what point will this experience become enjoyable?

How long are you going to crap on your customers?

GG WG..... enough is enough.

• Cool 6
  • Boring 2

[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
1,355 posts
9,970 battles

yeah I see that with some testers...Div up with the hot new test ship...make absolutely no sense... WG you should put that in your agreement they need to sign...how do you get good data from that?

[WOLF5]
Members
1,789 posts
2,486 battles
18 minutes ago, Excuse_Maker said:

You allow RN CV testers to bring 3 man Unicum divs to further ruin this experience? Who is in charge? What feedback do they provide?

Damn, I'm willing to let a lot of things pass, but that's just bad. The testers know the OP status of these ships, and shouldn't be abusing the game like that. Is it allowable, yeah. But testers are supposed to help improve the game. Bringing 3 man divs of broken test ships doesn't do that.

[-GS-]
Beta Testers
2,280 posts
19,850 battles
25 minutes ago, Excuse_Maker said:

sometimes crapping helps ?  you think ?     hehehehehehe

[SOV]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,682 posts
6,777 battles
3 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

Damn, I'm willing to let a lot of things pass, but that's just bad. The testers know the OP status of these ships, and shouldn't be abusing the game like that. Is it allowable, yeah. But testers are supposed to help improve the game. Bringing 3 man divs of broken test ships doesn't do that.

Well, in a backhanded sort of way, it does. Breaking the game points out obvious flaws that needs to be fixed and provides the data WG so craves.

...on the other hand, crushing the snot out of other players causes a lot of frustration. 

Members
631 posts
11 battles
1 minute ago, AJTP89 said:

Not only that, one of his div mates talked junk in chat. The CV went 2500base, their Henri went 3200 and Montana went 2200. Our CV and I will name him only because he played friggin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! went 1600... Swannie with the loss, only out performed by this Div.

I cannot respect seal clubbers, and with what WG is doing right now.... I may make 100 more Excuse Makers to keep up the fight for the common man.

[H_]
Members
1,209 posts

I still not sure anyone knows what our game host intended with 8.0.....?  I suspect 8.0 was the second step of a plan to de evolve this game into an arcade FPS'ing FFA.  Out with history and in with gimmick/meta/op/premium sales.

You reap what you sow......... 

[SOUS]
Members
251 posts
8,111 battles
  1. Worst point in two years, try worst point since the game went live. Plus as an added feature even though the CV rework is not final and has MANY problems they're going to introduce British CVs in to the game. Also, they've chosen now to see if they can nerf premium ships. Yep unless there is a BIG change Wargaming I think Warships might go the way of world of warplanes. I hope I am wrong as I've enjoyed this game. 

[WOLF2]
Members
2,351 posts
14,133 battles
17 minutes ago, Misfit87 said:
  1. Worst point in two years, try worst point since the game went live. Plus as an added feature even though the CV rework is not final and has MANY problems they're going to introduce British CVs in to the game. Also, they've chosen now to see if they can nerf premium ships. Yep unless there is a BIG change Wargaming I think Warships might go the way of world of warplanes. I hope I am wrong as I've enjoyed this game. 

That's funny, 

I feel like I'm just getting started on a whole new game - of course it's not the game WG intended :)

Edited by Commander_367

Members
1,344 posts
8,689 battles
1 hour ago, Asym_KS said:

I still not sure anyone knows what our game host intended with 8.0.....?  I suspect 8.0 was the second step of a plan to de evolve this game into an arcade FPS'ing FFA.  Out with history and in with gimmick/meta/op/premium sales.

You reap what you sow......... 

Hahaha, is that what you got from all this.

We dont have any FFA game mode, and the meta is now more static. This is the exact opposite of the FPS FFA arcade meta. lol

Members
631 posts
11 battles
13 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

I believe testers are not allowed to division with each others.  On the other hand, CCs can.

I've got the screenshot.

[WOLF1]
Members
3,788 posts
1,509 battles
2 hours ago, Brohk said:

Well, in a backhanded sort of way, it does. Breaking the game points out obvious flaws that needs to be fixed and provides the data WG so craves.

...on the other hand, crushing the snot out of other players causes a lot of frustration. 

Some unicums never miss an opportunity to pump up their stats.  And they're in a hurry, since the hotfix is tonight.

[HKA]
Members
53 posts
7,056 battles
3 hours ago, ExploratorOne said:

I believe testers are not allowed to division with each others.  On the other hand, CCs can.

Live testers can div with clan mates.   If I recall the rule is at least 50% or more of your games in test ships must be solo. And that only 1 test ship per division.   I also believe there is a minimum number of games to be played in each test ship, just don't recall what it is.  And they weren't allowed to talk about their ships as well.. you know the whole NDA response when asked if it is a good ship.  

Members
927 posts
2,399 battles

34 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

Send it to @Radar_X

2 hours ago, Excuse_Maker said:

I've got the screenshot.

If you have the replay you should send that too

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,081 posts
10,922 battles
3 hours ago, Excuse_Maker said:

I've got the screenshot.

You have better, go to WoWs folder, open it, go to replay, check the replay and send that replay

it worth more then the mere ss

Members
631 posts
11 battles
8 hours ago, ExploratorOne said:

I had the wrong name, maybe it should be @Gneisenau013

I have submitted the sceenshot per the forum mods request.

14 hours ago, Excuse_Maker said:

The CV went 2500base, their Henri went 3200 and Montana went 2200. 

To be clear, only one was testing the new CV, his div mates were playing other ships.

Sign in to follow this