You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Hatchetface_1

XXX Rated

13 comments in this topic

[BPP]
Members
100 posts
17,168 battles

I posted here about 13 hrs. ago under the title Ridiculous rework. Lo and behold site decided ridiculous had to be censored so it was changed to "*rework".  To the right it says there have been 0 replies BUT in my notifications it says there were 4. None of them were ever posted however. When I clicked on them all I got was my censored edited post. What it tells me is that the site knows it screwed up and is trying to shut people up. Censorship is alive and well.

[POD]
Beta Testers
3,319 posts
5,016 battles

this is a family's game,please no swearing on the forums.

Edited by Cruxdei
  • Funny 2

Members
855 posts
5,273 battles
Just now, Hatchetface_1 said:

I posted here about 13 hrs. ago under the title Ridiculous rework. Lo and behold site decided ridiculous had to be censored so it was changed to "*rework".  To the right it says there have been 0 replies BUT in my notifications it says there were 4. None of them were ever posted however. When I clicked on them all I got was my censored edited post. What it tells me is that the site knows it screwed up and is trying to shut people up. Censorship is alive and well.

A company doesn't have to give you free speech, if it was constructive I doubt it would of been removed, there is a thing called civility, nothing PC about it.

[YORHA]
Members
3,805 posts
6,614 battles
3 minutes ago, Hatchetface_1 said:

It doesn't say you had 4 replies, it says you have 4 reactions.... which clearly show up.  And I suspect that the word "Ridiculous" was not what was in the title.

Your post is still up for all to see.  It's just that you brought nothing new to the discussion, so no one cares.

• Bad 1

[XBRTC]
Members
2,350 posts
8,292 battles
6 minutes ago, Hatchetface_1 said:

Is it possible that you misspelled ridiculous? If you put a k in there after the c, then the swear filter might have auto-edited the title. It’s pretty bad about that sort of think. You can’t even talk about Pres. Nixon or Mister Van [edited], due to their first name getting censored.

…and apparently his last name gets censored as well. But I hope you know who I mean. The guy that tripped over the ottoman, one too many times...

Edited by LT_Rusty_SWO

[BPP]
Members
100 posts
17,168 battles
3 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

this is a family's game,please no swearing on the forums.

No swear words in post.

[POD]
Beta Testers
3,319 posts
5,016 battles
Just now, Hatchetface_1 said:

No swear words in post.

"ridiculous,"shut". please you don't ""shut" people up. censor or maybe  asking them to remain silent.

"ridiculous" is a strong word,maybe "less than expected" is better.

[KP]
Members
220 posts
202 battles
9 minutes ago, Hatchetface_1 said:

It pulled my post informing WGing employees they should probably be looking for a new job as management is insisting on running the game into the ground. I got 4 notifications. Yet the post isn't present.

Yeah they are a little sensitive right now.

[WOLF2]
Members
2,380 posts
14,246 battles
7 minutes ago, IronMike11C4O said:

It pulled my post informing WGing employees they should probably be looking for a new job as management is insisting on running the game into the ground. I got 4 notifications. Yet the post isn't present.

So, I'm guessing it wouldn't be helpful to send support a giant list of expletives in caps at this time? 

Edited by Commander_367

[KP]
Members
220 posts
202 battles
Just now, Commander_367 said:

So, I'm guessing it wouldn't be helpful to send support a giant XXXX U?

Probably not but it might make me feel better:).

[WOLF2]
Members
2,380 posts
14,246 battles
1 minute ago, IronMike11C4O said:

Probably not but it might make me feel better:).

It did, but I edited it to keep the thread alive

[BPP]
Members
100 posts
17,168 battles
1 minute ago, IronMike11C4O said:

They have reason to be sensitive. People on the site were mostly ambivalent about CV play before the rework. Some were ok with it, some weren't but by and large not real opinionated. Now I'm guessing it's more of a "Hate it" attitude among a majority of the site.

• Cool 1