Sign in to follow this  
Semmes63

Teamkill penalty applied????? SRSLY????

5 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts
1,540 battles

My wireless connection dropped a few minutes ago right as a battle started, I get reconnected asap to find that a teamkill penalty has been applied for "quitting a battle early & inactivity in a battle".  WTH Wargaming?

• Boring 1

[WOLF7]
Members
10,786 posts

WG believes in everyone getting punished...:Smile_teethhappy:

Your fault, the Internets fault, the games fault, doesn't matter, you must wear the pink tutu. But since it's meaningless unless you do it repeatedly, hardly anything to worry about.

[ALIES]
Members
23 posts
3,433 battles

LOL - everybody deserves punishment ......... or we wouldn't be here.

I especially love when the game won't let me get a hit because 3 bots are gang (killing) me. or it won't let me back off an island for 5 minutes Then I see the bot BB backs up like a Ferrari  - 

Oh yeah, there are many types of punishment.

Members
53 posts

Happens to me ALL the freaking time!  I'm orange.. almost to the point of being kicked off permanently.. wargaming don't care about the palyers.. they only care about the money.. but they're russian.. they got to get it while they can, and we suffer because of it... Can you go back to previous patches? Or is this like Apple? no backward compatability?

[WOLF6]
[WOLF6]
Members
74 posts
2,452 battles

I've had this happen a couple of times. Hence the reason I have a low tier bote for playing the 3 matches in co-op to get rid of the pink tutu.

:cap_like:

Sign in to follow this