Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sumseaman

Hotfix changes Lex and Shok squadron sizes but not premiums?

4 comments in this topic

[WOLF6]
Members
654 posts
2,748 battles

Am I missing something here? I have Kaga and Enterprise and I'm not sure if all four premiums will surpass their tech tree sisters. Perhaps to early to tell but how does the Kaga perform against Shokaku/Saipan and Enterprise against Lexington? I imagine Graf is just in a little spot of its own....

Edited by Sumseaman

[WOLF7]
Members
10,795 posts
20 minutes ago, Sumseaman said:

Am I missing something here? I have Kaga and Enterprise and I'm not sure if all four premiums will surpass their tech tree sisters. Perhaps to early to tell but how does the Kaga perform against Shokaku/Saipan and Enterprise against Lexington? I imagine Graf is just in a little spot of its own....

You can't nerf premiums!!!!! Oh wait.....:Smile_trollface:

You can't make huge profits in 8.2 if you nerf them beforehand...:Smile_glasses:

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
6,034 posts
7,976 battles
43 minutes ago, Sumseaman said:

premiums are also caught up in these changes. Graf gets a flood chance nerf for example/

[SEOP]
Members
1,474 posts
8,233 battles
45 minutes ago, Sumseaman said:

both are currently fun to play so they will need to be uptiered to T10.   

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this