Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

3 comments in this topic

[NAM-1]
Members
3 posts
6,291 battles

random games now rarely win at all,i know there are hacks and cheats playing have seen it with my own eyes in games,they have tweaked the bots so much they never miss and they pursue you,i got killed in a scenariou by a lvl 5 ship and i was lvl 7

unless they address some of these issues i may just quit the game alltogether and go elsewhere.

• Boring 1

[TRI]
Members
20 posts
17,868 battles

I can second that! I don't think Wargaming really know how to deal with the problem. It punishes an honest player and rewards a cheater! The worst part is that if you buy a lot of ships and if they say you cheat you take a big fat lost in cash. Cheaters don't invest in the game and reck the game. Good going Wargaming! Why don't you give everyone the aim assist and torp avoiding predicting cheats to everyone but in a practice mode? At least there would be training going on to learn how to really play the game! When a player uses these tools his score would be crap. and make the game crash if cheats are being used so the cheater's ship can get sunk ASAP!

Members
3 posts
5,765 battles

I play Co-Op.   Flame on.  wth is with the battles ending with live enemy(s) on the board....and a BOT is Top Dog?  Really?

Always been an issue, but seems significantly worse now.

Sign in to follow this