You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Carl

Devblog AAA article:

5 comments in this topic

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Beta Testers
5,056 posts
1,501 battles

https://medium.com/@devblogwows/107c18eac84?fbclid=IwAR2fLC8YD94xgrNFzK7HRisAPeNdssa1il2GgcJT00t65mE0OTq19H7I91E

Really helps explain how flak bursts are placed. Credit to Stuntman from the Eu CC@s for linking this in his discord.

Here's his TLDR:

Since that is a long article, the Tl;dr points that are worth noting;

Constant DPS
    - DPS value * Hit rate = actual value
    - Can be boosted with sector reinforcement
  Flak Bursts
    - Burst total * Hit rate = average burst count
    - Example; 10 bursts with 70% hit rate = 7 burst on average, 10 on max and 4 at minimum
    - Burst are calculated every 2 seconds
    - 80% of these bursts (but not more than 6) are placed in the most narrow section right ahead of the squadron, the rest go into the areas around that (see below diagram)
    - If multiple ships are providing flak bursts, the most powerful ones get priority, and the max in Zone A goes up to 8, with 10 max in Zone B

1ugQMnjtOE3B-AOBysqOTZA.png?width=375&he

• Cool 1

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Beta Testers
5,056 posts
1,501 battles

I didn't see anything in general which is where most people hangout. Hadn't thought to check developers corner.

[WGA]
Administrator
783 posts
454 battles
3 minutes ago, Carl said:

I didn't see anything in general which is where most people hangout. Hadn't thought to check developers corner.

All Dev Blog related posts will be there!

Feel free to join in the conversation there =).

Thanks!

• Cool 1

[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
2,141 posts
8,728 battles
7 minutes ago, Carl said:

https://medium.com/@devblogwows/107c18eac84?fbclid=IwAR2fLC8YD94xgrNFzK7HRisAPeNdssa1il2GgcJT00t65mE0OTq19H7I91E

Really helps explain how flak bursts are placed. Credit to Stuntman from the Eu CC@s for linking this in his discord.

Here's his TLDR:

Still not an excuse for the mismatch between flack and dp mountings. In addition, flack burat should match the RoF of that mounting.

If anything the article explains why AA is Inneficiencent and why the modificationto the [F] isn't the gist of the story.