You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Citrusss

Fly! Strike! Win! - set 2

9 comments in this topic

[D12]
Members
1,150 posts
9,068 battles
Spoiler

Completed "Fly! Strike! Win!" few days ago only to see it was completely reset for me. Sure, more rewards for re-doing it is alright but now I am missing out on decent hall of fame rewards. Has anyone else notice this kind of glitch with the campaign? 

Thanks to @Ensign_Cthulhu I figured that apparently I was looking at another campaign

Edited by Citrusss

[ARGSY]
Members
8,153 posts
5,538 battles

No. Bear in mind that this is an extended campaign and what you might be seeing is the second set of four directives. 

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,831 posts

Wish we could reset that early campaign and get a sweet load of flags modules, and a week of Premium time at the end. Guess we'll be seeing your HuangHe around for a while longer.

[D12]
Members
1,150 posts
9,068 battles
17 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

No. Bear in mind that this is an extended campaign and what you might be seeing is the second set of four directives. 

oh! they look suspiciosly like a previous set. that's why i got confused. thanks!

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester
1,884 posts
2,687 battles

Weird, because it had already started into the hall of fame standings which is usually only done by my recollection after all requirements were met?.. though admittedly this one seemed a lot easier than most of them.   

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
7,295 posts
10,483 battles

Does any one know if the first phase stays available? Can you start this from the beginning late in the event?

[O_S_D]
Members
49 posts
6,218 battles

The first "week" is new for me, but the rest of the "weeks" still show completed.  Also, the name is the same so this is very odd compared and confusing to what they have done in the past.

[PVE]
Members
12,577 posts
8,548 battles
1 hour ago, Citrusss said:
  Hide contents

Completed "Fly! Strike! Win!" few days ago only to see it was completely reset for me. Sure, more rewards for re-doing it is alright but now I am missing out on decent hall of fame rewards. Has anyone else notice this kind of glitch with the campaign? 

Thanks to @Ensign_Cthulhu I figured that apparently I was looking at another campaign

58 minutes ago, galspanic said:

Is there a reward for completing all 4 weeks?  

47 minutes ago, RA6E_ said:

Weird, because it had already started into the hall of fame standings which is usually only done by my recollection after all requirements were met?.. though admittedly this one seemed a lot easier than most of them.   

45 minutes ago, paradat said:

Does any one know if the first phase stays available? Can you start this from the beginning late in the event?

4 minutes ago, Zeus_cat said:

The first "week" is new for me, but the rest of the "weeks" still show completed.  Also, the name is the same so this is very odd compared and confusing to what they have done in the past.

The Fly! Strike! Win! (FSW) event runs for three patches like the RN event to get Cossack. The first 4 posts have the info and dates for FSW.

There is no reward for completing a Stage or patch worth of Missions and Directives. The rewards this patch for completing Directives seem to be Lunar containers and coal. Starting patch 8.1, probably Feb 28th, directives will give out Crowns and Air Supply containers will have Florins. These temp currencies will be able to buy UK CV packs with early access UK CVs T4, T6, & T8. Not sure if that will continue into 8.2 or be replaced with something else.

The Hall of Fame is based on the Stage. When you complete Directive IV, you can start earning HoF points. Each new Stage, is a new Hall of Fame.

The last patch had the Stage last all patch. These next three patches, 8.0 - 8.2, will have one Stage a week. The Stages start on Wed, except patch days starts Thu, and the Stage ends the next Wednesday when a new Stage will start. You can not complete a Stage after it ends.

WG will reuse some names and Missions and a lot will be similar to other names and Missions. The 2ND post in the thread above will be updated later today with the Missions and Directives for Stage 2 which runs this week when I get home.

• Cool 2