Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
lipiru

I miss the pre rework game.

12 comments in this topic

[PSV]
[PSV]
Members
267 posts
8,212 battles

Good old days with not so many OP CVs is gone.

Now they are touching OP premiums.  Too much too fast. 

Everyone have a good day.

Lipiru

• Cool 2

[55TH]
Beta Testers
935 posts
3,389 battles
11 minutes ago, lipiru said:

Good old days with not so many OP CVs is gone.

The good old days are highly overrated.

• Bad 1

[WOLF2]
Members
1,174 posts
8,255 battles

Guess WG figured to rip the Band-aid off quickly, and have all the pain at once...

[WOLF7]
Members
215 posts
3,321 battles

I agree.  I haven't quit completely but it is definitely A LOT less than before the patch.  Tried to figure out DDs and when I did realize the best way to play them and be successful and survive it was simply not fun play style.  Decided firmly not to spend any more money on the game so last night while playing my Conq a few games I realized that I had used the last of my doubloons and the 10k in xp i now had was pretty much useless.  Decided to call it a night.  Just not feeling the urge or excitement to play anymore.

Edited by T_O_dubl_D

[PSV]
[PSV]
Members
267 posts
8,212 battles
9 minutes ago, T_O_dubl_D said:

I agree.  I haven't quit completely but it is definitely A LOT less than before the patch.  Tried to figure out DDs and when I did realize the best way to play them and be successful and survive it was simply not fun play style.  Decided firmly not to spend any more money on the game so last night while playing my Conq a few games I realized that I had used the last of my doubloons and the 10k in xp i now had was pretty much useless.  Decided to call it a night.  Just not feeling the urge or excitement to play anymore.

Indeed. I have very similar feeling. I will just let my premium time run out in few days

[-GS-]
Beta Testers
2,289 posts
19,876 battles

Time surly will tell about playing this game . I left wowps 2 yrs now and have not played my tanks in over 6 months I don't think it will be too difficult of an addiction to leave WOWs also , if it's heading in the wrong direction ? 

[ARGSY]
Members
8,118 posts
5,524 battles

I would like to have had enough time to git gud at RTS carriers, especially manual drop and strafe. I will miss my Bogue, and I wish I'd been established in the game when air-group options and manual attacks were a thing at low tiers.

I also miss the days when my daughter was the cutest little toddler on the planet, but the 5am mornings every day were getting a bit much. Now she can get into a Halloween submarine and be coached to a five-star operations win; there are advantages to change! :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[LEGIT]
Members
702 posts
7,070 battles

The only good ol' days is during the beta.

Where the concept of balance did not exsist and mass chaos was rampant

Members
117 posts
4,344 battles
57 minutes ago, DiddleDum said:

Acho que o WG resolveu arrancar rapidamente o Band-Aid e ter toda a dor de uma só vez ...

Or in another analogy. Cure Illness by Killing the Sick

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester
1,881 posts
2,681 battles
14 minutes ago, Poisonous_Lily said:

The only good ol' days is during the beta.

Where the concept of balance did not exsist and mass chaos was rampant

Prior to the HE proliferation..    When HE was pretty much a weapon of last resort and AP was required to be skillfully applied to do any real damage... well that and the Torpedo soup of days of yore.   

Members
855 posts
5,273 battles
6 minutes ago, RA6E_ said:

Prior to the HE proliferation..    When HE was pretty much a weapon of last resort and AP was required to be skillfully applied to do any real damage... well that and the Torpedo soup of days of yore.   

Miss the days an Omaha could bow tank and was fun to play, IFHE changed all that..

Sign in to follow this