You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

My teammates owe me

2 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
1,866 posts
6,204 battles

You must sink 8 ships to complete a mission in the Lunar New Year event. I ran several Aegis' this morning & have 2 kills total. Who knows the number of ships I left with only a few HP keeping them afloat which my teammates have so kindly administered the coup de gras. I don't even get a thanks for leaving an easy victim.

Seriously, well as serious as you should take this game, I have not been able to sink ships this morning. My damage numbers are normal so it is not that I am missing. The number of citadels is up. But I'm not getting that kill shot. I hope this streak ends soon.

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
12,508 posts
8,541 battles
5 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

You must sink 8 ships to complete a mission in the Lunar New Year event. I ran several Aegis' this morning & have 2 kills total. Who knows the number of ships I left with only a few HP keeping them afloat which my teammates have so kindly administered the coup de gras. I don't even get a thanks for leaving an easy victim.

Seriously, well as serious as you should take this game, I have not been able to sink ships this morning. My damage numbers are normal so it is not that I am missing. The number of citadels is up. But I'm not getting that kill shot. I hope this streak ends soon.

How have you wronged RNGesus? Repent!

:Smile_teethhappy: