You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sharkbns

Slow down Wargaming enough is enough

72 comments in this topic

[APCR]
Members
5 posts
10,134 battles

As a matter of fact, I want my 1 year premium money back :

8.0.0 alpha test 

Premium ship GC up tiers 

Enough is enough!

• Cool 4
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[-HIT-]
Members
27 posts
8,741 battles

bad business decisions and lesta name a more iconic duo

[55TH]
Beta Testers
935 posts
3,385 battles
2 minutes ago, ihyln said:

Exxon Valdez.

• Funny 1

[KP]
Members
220 posts
202 battles
3 minutes ago, ihyln said:

The Cleveland Browns

• Funny 1

[LODGE]
Beta Testers
235 posts
11,487 battles

WG is very short sighted it seems. My wallet will be closed.

• Funny 1

Members
3,305 posts
1,449 battles
5 minutes ago, ihyln said:

John Delorean.

[55TH]
Beta Testers
935 posts
3,385 battles
1 minute ago, JdeMolay said:

WG is very short sighted it seems. My wallet will be closed.

Or perhaps they are far more farsighted than you understand.

If they don't reign in the overperforming ships at some point, they face having to come up with ever more farcical "gimmicks" for future premiums, or they face power creeping both tech tree ships and the early premiums.  And this place screeches and howls and throws poop whenever that happens as it is.

Better to set things right sooner, rather than later.

• Boring 1

Beta Testers
1,583 posts
3,804 battles

I think it is important to rebalance carriers first before introducing any new lines. I am very disappointed to see that a new line of carriers is being released without fixing our current AA system changes or the Hakuruyu invisible torpedo glitch.

Very sneaky as well to make radar changes in the middle of a cv rework and rebalance.

Not giving you anything till this is explained, thank you. Fellow whales it’s time to ask for accountability from Wargaming and not give them a red cent till we get the truth. Why is wargaming rushing new lines out in the middle of a major class overhaul and why rebalance Radar at the same time?

Why are you messing with already paid for items such as Guilio Cesare ? 

Whales stop believing blindly in Wargaming as they have failed to adopt common sense to their business practices not just here, but in world of tanks as well. Update Rubicon I am sure most remember and now this temporary currency nonsense and rushing of lines not yet ready. This CV rework is just the same a rush job and now a new line and more unneeded temporary currencies.

Anyone remember the no new gimmick days? Now it seems that everything that comes out has some silly gimmick, while older lines fall behind.

In addition, we have Wargaming messing with ingame  mechanics that were working before Wargaming decided to mess with them. Treat this as if the stock market told you to “hold” meaning don’t buy now but, but wait till the company performs better. I am “hold” on any further monetary transactions until, I see a company that is honest and transparent on what premiums ships are being “repaired” like Guilio Cesare and why mechanics such as the new aa were messed with?

If Wargaming is honest they will answer nuff said. Constructive comments please as well thanks.

• Cool 5
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 1

[LODGE]
Beta Testers
235 posts
11,487 battles
8 minutes ago, Gasboy said:

Or perhaps they are far more farsighted than you understand.

If they don't reign in the overperforming ships at some point, they face having to come up with ever more farcical "gimmicks" for future premiums, or they face power creeping both tech tree ships and the early premiums.  And this place screeches and howls and throws poop whenever that happens as it is.

Better to set things right sooner, rather than later.

Bet you dont even own one . You are one of these types that are OK with meddling with other peoples stuff. I and others will not spend a dime if WG plays bait and switch. That is short sighted.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[GRRR]
[GRRR]
Members
641 posts
23,064 battles

As a whale, I think he just said fellow whales. Are we fellow whales now? Well far out, I'm ready. Let's take the Bastille? Or we could aah, just be a tad patient.

[T-SEC]
[T-SEC]
Beta Testers
460 posts

I have the Nikolai and would be happy if they balanced it a little bit. As of right now it is way too good at what it does.

[LODGE]
Beta Testers
235 posts
11,487 battles

With the money I have spent I would be considered a whale. Going forward I will definitely change to a minnow as a result of this bait ans switch tactic.

• Cool 2

[WOLFC]
Members
546 posts
1,556 battles

So your OP premium ship is getting placed up a tier and your going to actually have to play correctly and use judgement instead of YOLO seal clubbing lower tiers and your upset? Go pound sand.

• Cool 3
  • Bad 5

[FF]
Members
221 posts
6,940 battles
32 minutes ago, ihyln said:

Fyre Festival

[SEC_8]
Members
45 posts
14,329 battles

Yes, I will definitely be halting all future purchases of ANY kind in this game.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,473 posts
14,393 battles

@Gasboy There are some Players who outperform/overpower the majority of other players. There are no outperforming/overpowered ships. An exceptionally skill player can make even any tier 1 ship appear to overpower and/or outperform. WG changing any ship after it is made available to players on the live server is wrong and an insult to all of us!

• Cool 1

[TF-62]
Members
167 posts
6,209 battles
8 minutes ago, Legio_X_ said:

So your OP premium ship is getting placed up a tier and your going to actually have to play correctly and use judgement instead of YOLO seal clubbing lower tiers and your upset? Go pound sand.

If you honestly think GC is OP enough that all you have to do is sail out and commence raining death upon your enemies with immunity then clearly your IQ can be measured by counting fingers on one hand.

[APCR]
Members
5 posts
10,134 battles
11 minutes ago, Legio_X_ said:

Yeah, that’s the attitude, otherwise why I paid ?

[-K-]
Members
5,751 posts
9,793 battles
3 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

There are no outperforming/overpowered ships.

Huh? :Smile_amazed:

Several ships in my port would like to have a word with you.

[WOLFC]
Members
546 posts
1,556 battles
1 minute ago, Ski206 said:

If you honestly think GC is OP enough that all you have to do is sail out and commence raining death upon your enemies with immunity then clearly your IQ can be measured by counting fingers on one hand.

Seriously have to demonize someone with an IQ remark like that? Are you a child?

Members
1,544 posts
13,172 battles

Sigh.... when the nerf bat falls - it usually falls hard (just ask poor Mr. Yueyang) - not looking forward to possible changes to good ships that make them shells of their former selves (OP to meh).  I have had a lot of complaints from my wife over how much time and money I have invested in this "phew, phew" game - all these changes may take care of her complaint

[WOLFC]
Members
546 posts
1,556 battles
Just now, Panzer1113 said:

Sigh.... when the nerf bat falls - it usually falls hard (just ask poor Mr. Yueyang) - not looking forward to possible changes to good ships that make them shells of their former selves (OP to meh).  I have had a lot of complaints from my wife over how much time and money I have invested in this "phew, phew" game - all these changes may take care of her complaint

Secret account. Problem solved. Dont go buying crazy crap, but you should live a little here and there without the wife giving you the third degree.

Edited by Legio_X_

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
7,184 posts
12,189 battles

They couldn't release Alaska cause "they wanna focus on CV rework" but they don't have issues releasing Irian or [edited]around with a bunch of current premiums.

[T-SEC]
[T-SEC]
Beta Testers
460 posts
3 minutes ago, Ski206 said:

OP doesnt always mean that it just runs out and destroys everything. OP simply means that a single ship has the power to decide the outcome of a battle regardless of who is driving it.

GC does this.

Nikolai does this.

Both need work. I do not own the GC, but I do own the Nikolai.