Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
desmo_2

Missions (daily and others)

4 comments in this topic

[O_O]
Members
4,829 posts
10,586 battles

My daily missions have been acting up, beginning yesterday.  My first game of the day was a Co-op game to quickly complete the first stage of the Daily Mission.  It was a win with almost 500 base XP (plenty for stage 1).  My second Co-op game was a win and scored another 400+ base XP.  When I finished that game, however, the Daily Mission progress was first stage completed, no progress on stage 2.  I should have had first stage completed and progress on stage 2.  I logged out and logged back on to see if the progress would update, but it didn't.  This is two days in a row this has happened.  Both days, a Co-op game didn't count toward my daily progress.

Secondly, I am getting progress in post-battle screens for several missions under the title Warrior's Spirit (the missions are Big Hunt, Dragon's Wisdom, Ship's Chest, and another I already completed).  I am not seeing these "Warrior's Spirit" missions anywhere in my missions tab (Events, Challenges, Combat Missions, or Personal Missions).

[INR]
Members
655 posts
3,719 battles
8 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Secondly, I am getting progress in post-battle screens for several missions under the title Warrior's Spirit (the missions are Big Hunt, Dragon's Wisdom, Ship's Chest, and another I already completed).  I am not seeing these "Warrior's Spirit" missions anywhere in my missions tab (Events, Challenges, Combat Missions, or Personal Missions).

Check the Fly, Strike, Win! event for more missions outside of the Missions tab.

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
4,829 posts
10,586 battles
10 minutes ago, WuYixiang said:

Check the Fly, Strike, Win! event for more missions outside of the Missions tab.

Dang, I didn't realize it re-set.  I thought I had finished Fly, Strike, Win.  Thanks!

[INR]
Members
655 posts
3,719 battles
1 minute ago, desmo_2 said:

Dang, I didn't realize it re-set.  I thought I had finished Fly, Strike, Win.  Thanks!

Not a problem! :fish_happy:

Sign in to follow this