Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Mothermoy

So can we plunk the missou up to tier ten then put it in the shop

16 comments in this topic

[OBS]
Members
168 posts
702 battles

that would be greeeeeat.

edit: mayhaps this is to heady for some folks. ill put a picture in to kinda help you out.

tenor.gif

Edited by Mothermoy
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 4

[-GDP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,552 posts
1,049 battles

Screw you, that would be like putting the Iowa into tier 10 with deck armour buffs to deal with the HE spammers at tier 10. :cap_viking:

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
2,107 posts
4,337 battles

I see that forum discourse has devolved into asking for random stuff to be added or removed regardless of how feasible it would be or how it would effect the game.

I give up.

• Cool 1

[OBS]
Members
168 posts
702 battles
Just now, Toxic_Potato said:

If I can get doubloon value my Missouri is yours.

SOLD...name your price

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
2,107 posts
4,337 battles

Do I look like I care? Does anyone look like they want ANOTHER half-baked idea thrown in their face for real or with a "lol jk" appended to the end? Enough is enough is enough, we already know that this bonfire is out of control without another log being thrown onto it "ironically" as if by a fleet of Admiral Hipsters. I just want to go back to talking about ships without seeing half a page worth of topics made by people complaining who all think that their ideas are superior to everyone else's!

Beta Testers
1,583 posts
3,804 battles

To the author of this post your suggestion is admirable, but it is not the right time for it. Please suggest buffs to the Missouri if your going to suggest it be moved to tier 10 like faster reload or def aa consumable in a separate slot and buffed secondaries like Mass. Please be constructive here everyone as I am sure many want to see Missouri again even if it is in the aresenal possibly for coal.

[OBS]
Members
168 posts
702 battles
3 minutes ago, Landsraad said:

Do I look like I care? Does anyone look like they want ANOTHER half-baked idea thrown in their face for real or with a "lol jk" appended to the end? Enough is enough is enough, we already know that this bonfire is out of control without another log being thrown onto it "ironically" as if by a fleet of Admiral Hipsters. I just want to go back to talking about ships without seeing half a page worth of topics made by people complaining who all think that their ideas are superior to everyone else's!

HEY NOW IM TRYING TO HELP. WeeGee wont respond to common sense and well thought out arguments. perhaps they would respond to a good satire thread....you never know....

[OBS]
Members
168 posts
702 battles
2 minutes ago, landedkiller said:

To the author of this post your suggestion is admirable, but it is not the right time for it. Please suggest buffs to the Missouri if your going to suggest it be moved to tier 10 like faster reload or def aa consumable in a separate slot and buffed secondaries like Mass. Please be constructive here everyone as I am sure many want to see Missouri again even if it is in the aresenal possibly for coal.=

NONSENSE Missou is soo opee they took it out of the circulation. its ready for TIER TEN RIGHT NAO BABY

Members
702 posts
21 minutes ago, Mothermoy said:

SOLD...name your price

Whatever a tier 9 bb goes for in doubloons. Belfast, to that Russian tier 4 BB. If wows wants to reimburse me or allow the sale they are gone

Members
4,094 posts
15,015 battles

If you want to use Mo in tier 10 battles that already happens. There's no need to move her up a tier because tier 9s are, to all intents and purposes, tier 10 botes.

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,822 posts
6,882 battles
54 minutes ago, alex08060 said:

Screw you, that would be like putting the Iowa into tier 10 with deck armour buffs to deal with the HE spammers at tier 10. :cap_viking:

But she already has a 38mm deck... what else do you need?

[CVRME]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,458 posts
5,606 battles
1 hour ago, Landsraad said:

I see that forum discourse has devolved into asking for random stuff to be added or removed regardless of how feasible it would be or how it would effect the game.

I give up.

No, this is probably a low-quality troll thread stemming from the idea of Cesare's recent announced changes.  

[-GDP-]
2,552 posts
1,049 battles

Mighty Mo could use torpedoes or guided missiles. 

[PVE]
Members
2,284 posts
19,607 battles
1 hour ago, Mothermoy said:

NONSENSE Missou is soo opee they took it out of the circulation. its ready for TIER TEN RIGHT NAO BABY

Mo wasn't taken out because it was OP...far from it actually...it was taken out because it can't just do it's homework...but instead...it always seems to feel the need to turn in "extra credits".

Sign in to follow this