You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptainTeddybear

Free Respec ends Friday morning

10 comments in this topic

Members
2,758 posts
11,746 battles
Discount Starts: Thu. Jan. 31 3:20 AM PT / your local time: Thu. Jan. 31 5:20 AM
Discount Ends: Fri. Feb. 08 3:20 AM PT / your local time: Fri. Feb. 08 5:20 AM

Be sure to check for your timezone if you are putting it off until the last day.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/re-spec-my-authoritah/

• Cool 1

[ALL41]
Members
150 posts
4,923 battles

Remember...Santa boxes disappeared a couple of days before they were reportedly supposed to.      :cap_happy::cap_viking:

I got all my captains done tonight...just in case.     :cap_tea:

[ZIPPO]
Members
23 posts
10,635 battles

With all the CV rework issue, it would be nice if wargaming extends the free respec time until they find a solution for this issue.

[ALL41]
Members
150 posts
4,923 battles
Just now, WhaleWarrior said:

With all the CV rework issue, it would be nice if wargaming extends the free respec time until they find a solution for this issue.

Agreed.   They need to keep it open.    

I'm a co-op only guy, and none of my captains are currently spec'd for any AA specialties.   There's no need for it right now (no bot cv's in co-op), so I'm utilizing their points elsewhere.      

• Cool 2

[NOBS]
Members
1,014 posts
7,516 battles

This is more of a game breaker then the rework, it should stay free and open till WG finds "balance" in the cv's

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
9,327 posts
15,768 battles
14 minutes ago, Capt_h2o said:

This is more of a game breaker then the rework, it should stay free and open till WG finds "balance" in the cv's

Like for the NEXT three years?

[NOBS]
Members
1,014 posts
7,516 battles
2 minutes ago, Umikami said:

The first couple days of the rework was fun, now cv's are doing 500k in damage and sinking 6 and 7 ships a battle, the game doesn't last 3 months like this. And I only have 75 days of premium left, going to be easy to walk away once my money has been used, WG better not be expecting me to pay to fix captains to counter their mistake. I can deal with some frustration, but I'm not paying to deal with it. 

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
9,327 posts
15,768 battles
10 minutes ago, Capt_h2o said:

The first couple days of the rework was fun, now cv's are doing 500k in damage and sinking 6 and 7 ships a battle, the game doesn't last 3 months like this. And I only have 75 days of premium left, going to be easy to walk away once my money has been used, WG better not be expecting me to pay to fix captains to counter their mistake. I can deal with some frustration, but I'm not paying to deal with it. 

Sorry, my bad. I have watched them try (and try, and try, and try, etc … ) to fix CVs since the game came out of Beta three (+) years ago. They have received many (many, many, many) suggestions on how to do that, and a lot of those suggestions have been both valid and useful. The one other thing all those suggestions have in common they have all been universally ignored. So you'll have to forgive me if I seem somewhat bitter about the new "CV rework" and WoWs ability to get it right as I have been waiting for them to get it right since I originally bought my Yubari to get into closed Beta testing. If you think they should allow players to respect their Captains for free until CVs are fixed we could honestly be getting free respecs until Jesus comes back starts playing.

[PVE]
Members
2,285 posts
19,607 battles
2 hours ago, CaptainTeddybear said:
Discount Starts: Thu. Jan. 31 3:20 AM PT / your local time: Thu. Jan. 31 5:20 AM
Discount Ends: Fri. Feb. 08 3:20 AM PT / your local time: Fri. Feb. 08 5:20 AM

Be sure to check for your timezone if you are putting it off until the last day.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/re-spec-my-authoritah/

2 hours ago, WhaleWarrior said:

1 hour ago, Capt_h2o said:

1 hour ago, Umikami said:

They did say there will be another free respect in approximately 2 months.

I've been taking advantage of this 1 to run some of my ships that I haven't run in a long time because I transferred their commander up the lines...w/a free respect w/free retraining every ship becomes a premium for farming 1st win bonuses...or for getting finished w/odd missions when the perfect ship for the task doesn't have a commander available.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos