Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Tyranthrax

on strike

39 comments in this topic

[USMC2]
[USMC2]
Members
95 posts
10,375 battles

I paid for a year. . .I got screwed by 2 shitbag cvs per match. Every cv match i have I refuse to push. I will sit beside the cv from here on out. I fyou are outraged I call on you to do the same till this crapplay ends. otherwise lets go play warthunder or soemthing that doesn't suck [edited].

• Cool 2
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 3

[USMC2]
[USMC2]
Members
95 posts
10,375 battles
6 minutes ago, Kebobstuzov said:

unknown.png

This was my night. If you can't beat them join them.

you are part of the problem. I don't know what's worse the massive cv problems or the terrible player base that some how appeared with this patch. congrats on 15 battles. . epic. . you sir deserve a drink.

• Cool 1

[O7]
Members
746 posts
13,616 battles
Just now, Tyranthrax said:

you are part of the problem. I don't know what's worse the massive cv problems or the terrible player base that some how appeared with this patch. congrats on 15 battles. . epic. . you sir deserve a drink.

That's not the point. Help compile enough data that it cannot be ignored. the more people that are doing ridiculous 300 and 400k games, the better to show that the hakuryu needs to be brought in line, this kinda thing is why the hotfix is happening so fast.

• Cool 1

[USMC2]
[USMC2]
Members
95 posts
10,375 battles

nah I love how we are met with silence from the game. . .it's already had a facility shutter this last year I predict another is imminent this is the second NGE of gaming.Mark my words I do ranked and ops to void the stupidity that we see in randoms at the moment. both the massive cv numbers in a match and the absurd game play by the player base that should be playing fortnight instead of this.  I'm still on strike to protest. I want my money back for this turd

Guess it's true all good things must come to an end.

• Cool 1

[TORAS]
Members
125 posts
1,466 battles
16 minutes ago, Kebobstuzov said:

unknown.png

This was my night. If you can't beat them join them.

Dear lords that's some serious pain...

I hope to hell I don't see you in-game. If you're on the red team, we lose, if you're on the green team? You steal all the XP. I think I'll go back to T6...

• Funny 1

[USMC2]
[USMC2]
Members
95 posts
10,375 battles

I'm in a match right now. that' show [edited] this is to be in game.

I've been a around awhile. I thought companies would learn from SWG and Smedly and the NGE. . Guess not. It's been a good run, sorry I sank so much into this turd. 

If admin locks this then they know I'm right

• Funny 1

[NMKJT]
Members
3,443 posts

I remember living through the NGE; this change is a lot better received by the community than the NGE was so not a good comparison

[USMC2]
[USMC2]
Members
95 posts
10,375 battles
1 minute ago, Wombatmetal said:

I remember living through the NGE; this change is a lot better received by the community than the NGE was so not a good comparison

bull this is exactly as bad. . .and you know I'm right

• Bad 1

[GT99]
Members
398 posts
6,386 battles
47 minutes ago, Tyranthrax said:

I paid for a year. . .I got screwed by 2 shitbag cvs per match. Every cv match i have I refuse to push. I will sit beside the cv from here on out. I fyou are outraged I call on you to do the same till this crapplay ends. otherwise lets go play warthunder or soemthing that doesn't suck [edited].

Just go do it, nobody needs your drivel.

[NMKJT]
Members
3,443 posts
2 minutes ago, Tyranthrax said:

bull this is exactly as bad. . .and you know I'm right

This is a heck of a lot more playable than the NGE was. 

Pre NGE - 34 professions. 

Post NGE - 12 professions. They wiped out 22 professions

It was so bad Sony gave cash refunds. I get people are unhappy, it's still a far cry from the NGE

[WOLF1]
Members
3,791 posts
1,509 battles

It's already been said that a hotfix is coming very soon.  People will have to wait.  Or whine, of course.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Members
4,094 posts
15,015 battles
47 minutes ago, Tyranthrax said:

You actually consider War Thunder to be a viable alternative to WoWs? There's no way that I could ever be desperate enough to go back to that craphole game.

As for Premium time, I only buy it by the month... Up to now. When my present Premium time expires in 2 weeks it's going to stay expired.

[A_51]
Members
657 posts
9 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

It's already been said that a hotfix is coming very soon.  People will have to wait.  Or whine, of course.

Can't we do both?

[WOLF1]
Members
3,791 posts
1,509 battles
Just now, Seaneroo said:

Can't we do both?

Obviously, people can.  One's annoying, the other isn't.  But, do what you like!

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,830 posts
6,887 battles
1 hour ago, Tyranthrax said:

otherwise lets go play warthunder

If there is one thing I should not do to calm down... it‘s playing WarThunder. I tend to write long and pissed rants whenever I play because of certain (all) Russian tanks, some American and British I-Ignore-Your-Armor tanks and the MM in general.

[A_51]
Members
657 posts
3 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

Obviously, people can.  One's annoying, the other isn't.  But, do what you like!

Annoying?  I'm finding the discussion boards extremely entertaining these days.  More so than the game itself.  But thanks, I believe I will do what I like.

[USMC2]
[USMC2]
Members
95 posts
10,375 battles
19 minutes ago, Wombatmetal said:

This is a heck of a lot more playable than the NGE was. 

Pre NGE - 34 professions. 

Post NGE - 12 professions. They wiped out 22 professions

It was so bad Sony gave cash refunds. I get people are unhappy, it's still a far cry from the NGE

prior to this  win rate was 50% after the change under 40% utter crap. its fine keep sucking their balls hoping for some perks while the game dries up there's always a better game out there. .its a click away.

[USMC2]
[USMC2]
Members
95 posts
10,375 battles
22 minutes ago, T1mb3rWo1f said:

Just go do it, nobody needs your drivel.

I remember seeing clowns like you in other games that have dried up. . fanboi more.

• Bad 1

[WOLF1]
Members
3,791 posts
1,509 battles
Just now, Tyranthrax said:

I remember seeing clowns like you in other games that have dried up. . fanboi more.

Where did this 12 year old come from?

[GT99]
Members
398 posts
6,386 battles
9 minutes ago, Tyranthrax said:

Not a fanboi, ignorant assumption much?

[USMC2]
[USMC2]
Members
95 posts
10,375 battles
8 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

Where did this 12 year old come from?

oh you sweet child. you must be new to the world of gaming. we've seen this a few times in a few games who all are gone to relics of history.. . .this will be another if they commit to this 100%. They learned nothign from history.

• Boring 1

Members
1,373 posts
47 battles

I've always wondered why people like OP like to scream to the world how they're fed up with the game, and how they're going to quit or stop spending money or some other thing, and keep rattling the same thing over and over again over every single thread, as if they have attention deficit disorder or something. 

IF you want to quit, fine go ahead, stop playing WoWS and go play all the other games out there. But to be constantly obnoxious about it to the point of shaming people? That's something that people will call you out on.

• Cool 2

[USMC2]
[USMC2]
Members
95 posts
10,375 battles
Just now, RyuuohD_NA said:

I've always wondered why people like OP like to scream to the world how they're fed up with the game, and how they're going to quit or stop spending money or some other thing, and keep rattling the same thing over and over again over every single thread, as if they have attention deficit disorder or something. 

IF you want to quit, fine go ahead, stop playing WoWS and go play all the other games out there. But to be constantly obnoxious about it to the point of shaming people? That's something that people will call you out on.

because they do monitor threads. they need feedback.  there are 2 choices:

1 the game has players express  that they are pissed off over how the cc's helped lead this down a crapbrick road and they followed along. or

2 the player base dwindles in the next few months and the game just closes shop . . .like they all do

it's cool wargaming got me for a years sub good on them. I wont let it happen again and from the looks of thing in game i'm not in the minority. . . good thing I got it on sale

also they had a layoff last year and closed a facility. . let that sink in. . . sure they are booming LOL

• Bad 1

Members
1,373 posts
47 battles
10 minutes ago, Tyranthrax said:

because they do monitor threads. they need feedback.  there are 2 choices:

1 the game has players express  that they are pissed off over how the cc's helped lead this down a crapbrick road and they followed along. or

2 the player base dwindles in the next few months and the game just closes shop . . .like they all do

it's cool wargaming got me for a years sub good on them. I wont let it happen again and from the looks of thing in game i'm not in the minority. . . good thing I got it on sale

also they had a layoff last year and closed a facility. . let that sink in. . . sure they are booming LOL

Do you have 100% confidence that #2 will be happening anytime soon? 

And that "facility closing" is simply because they're moving to a new location.

Sign in to follow this