Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Toxic_Masculinity

Im losing the fun factor

5 comments in this topic

[CRMSN]
Members
425 posts
3,136 battles

I only play DDs, and im starting to lose the fun feeling i get when i play. 

From the second the timer hits 00:00 Im going full speed 100% just trying to live.

I hit 3 losses and quit for the night, every night unless i get goaded in trying to improve my Le Terrible stats.

Please tell me itll get better and give me E-hugs. I dont want to quit playing WoWs but its looking grim as the month goes on. 

Edited by Toxic_Masculinity
  • Boring 1

[ML-S]
Members
311 posts
4,757 battles
53 minutes ago, Toxic_Masculinity said:

From the second the timer hits 00:00 Im going full speed 100% just trying to live.

I hit 3 losses and quit for the night, every night unless i get goaded in trying to improve my Le Terrible stats.

Please tell me itll get better and give me E-hugs. I dont want to quit playing WoWs but its looking grim as the month goes on. 

Hey, if you are looking to try to diversify, I can help you out with cruisers if you would like!  I know it isn’t much consolation to say “switch ship types” but it may be the best course of action for the next month while CV rework gets reworked.  Send me a PM if you would like to division or anything like that!

[ECOM]
Beta Testers
820 posts
10,566 battles

Take a few days or a week off, and let some balance hotfixes come out.  It is all a hot mess right now because they had to release it as is and unbalanced, so they could get good data since the PT wasn't sufficient.   Maybe go play low tiers for a bit, even though there will still be tons of CVs they are much weaker. 

[O7]
Members
5,159 posts
9,646 battles

I can tell you it COULD be better, and just give you a pat on the back.  

[WOLFB]
Members
328 posts
On 2/5/2019 at 9:51 PM, Toxic_Masculinity said:

I think long-term we'll be ok. It may be a couple of months to get there, but I think it will turn out ok. Take a break maybe, but don't quit.

Sign in to follow this