Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptainTeddybear

Good news everybody - From now on every new ship will be OVERPOWERED

23 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
1,363 posts
47 battles

Or they can make premiums "Mehbotes" (to use LWM's Angry Youtuber ratings) and then buff them later on?

  • Angry 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
168
[WS]
Beta Testers
753 posts
6,234 battles

Is there some secret nerf I should know about so I can get angry too?  I've stop playing WoWS until they balance out CVs and work out some issues there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
134
[IXM]
Members
189 posts
1,738 battles
5 minutes ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

They can just nerf it after they get your money.

They've literally been doing this since the beginning of WoT in 2011. Anyone who spends money on this game and is surprised by how WG operates really has no excuse.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,588
[SIM]
Members
3,008 posts
4,790 battles
9 minutes ago, Vector03 said:

They've literally been doing this since the beginning of WoT in 2011. Anyone who spends money on this game and is surprised by how WG operates really has no excuse.

Examples, or bow out and admit that you’re just rambling in a bitter and hyperbolic fashion. And I already know about the Super Pershing.

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
108 posts
4,535 battles
12 minutes ago, GiN_nTonic said:

Is there some secret nerf I should know about so I can get angry too?  I've stop playing WoWS until they balance out CVs and work out some issues there.

Talk of moving Guilio Ceasare (sp?) Italian BB from Tier V to VI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,480
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
9,327 posts
15,768 battles

Well that kind of shut everyone up didn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,778
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
17,413 posts
10,140 battles
18 minutes ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

Or they can make premiums "Mehbotes" (to use LWM's Angry Youtuber ratings) and then buff them later on?

I would much rather see premiums come out a little on the weak side and then buffed from there instead of overpowered as heck and pulled quickly from the shop and only available in containers aka gambling.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
836
[XBRTC]
Members
2,274 posts
8,217 battles
2 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

I would much rather see premiums come out a little on the weak side and then buffed from there instead of overpowered as heck and pulled quickly from the shop and only available in containers aka gambling.

 

Nobody buys weak premiums without an incentive. Look at PEF, for instance: the only reason that ANYONE bought it was because of the steel missions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
134
[IXM]
Members
189 posts
1,738 battles
5 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

Examples, or bow out and admit that you’re just rambling in a bitter and hyperbolic fashion. And I already know about the Super Pershing.

Panzer V/IV, Type 59, Lowe, just to name a few. These are the premiums, but I was also talking about the normal tech tree tanks as well. WG will always be WG no matter what anyone says or does. I know you love to defend them, but the question is, why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,778
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
17,413 posts
10,140 battles
13 minutes ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

 

Nobody buys weak premiums without an incentive. Look at PEF, for instance: the only reason that ANYONE bought it was because of the steel missions.

I am not talking incredibly weak but just slightly below what they want it to be, there is a big difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
168
[WS]
Beta Testers
753 posts
6,234 battles
13 hours ago, CommodorePerryIPA said:

Talk of moving Guilio Ceasare (sp?) Italian BB from Tier V to VI.

Would they buff it some or just straight move it?  I own the GC and would love if WG made it a tier 6 with a slight buff to account for tier 8 play.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
661
[DAKI]
Beta Testers
2,899 posts
4,248 battles
2 minutes ago, GiN_nTonic said:

Would they buff it some or just straight move it?  I own the GC and would love if WG made it a tier 6 with a slight buff to account for tier 8 play.  

straight move. exterior plating and fire % changed to be tier standard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
294
Members
1,123 posts
7,679 battles
14 hours ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

They can just nerf it after they get your money.

Don't think it would take long for people to figure out what was going on and stop buying so that doesn't sound like a good long term strategy. Believe me p2w whales go absolutely nuclear when their p2w toy gets nerf. That's why in p2w games the p2w stuff almost never gets nerfed no matter how ridiculous it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
543
[S-N-D]
Members
2,048 posts
6,102 battles
14 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

I would much rather see premiums come out a little on the weak side and then buffed from there instead of overpowered as heck and pulled quickly from the shop and only available in containers aka gambling.

Are you going to buy those 50 dollar premium botes that are a little on the weak side and hope they are buffed later?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
179
[-GDP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,549 posts
1,049 battles
14 hours ago, Vector03 said:

They've literally been doing this since the beginning of WoT in 2011. Anyone who spends money on this game and is surprised by how WG operates really has no excuse.

And that’s why wot is failing. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
283
[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
1,121 posts
63 battles

I would be happier if it was a simple nerf. It is an uptiering to avoid "nerfing" No stats are being downgraded, just getting the MM hammer. :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30
[FF]
Members
76 posts
2,333 battles
14 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

I would much rather see premiums come out a little on the weak side and then buffed from there instead of overpowered as heck and pulled quickly from the shop and only available in containers aka gambling.

Then sales would go down. So they just want to set the precedent and do this....

15 hours ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

They can just nerf it after they get your money.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
597
[NOBS]
Members
1,014 posts
7,502 battles

Easier and Easier to not spend anymore money on anything WG has a hand in

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
847 posts
5,193 battles
15 hours ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

They can just nerf it after they get your money.

Since I bought it when it came out I disagree in principal lol..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×