You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
abyssofthetriffid

What happened to the graf zeppelin?

6 comments in this topic

[KNTI2]
[KNTI2]
Members
201 posts
9,016 battles
1 minute ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

Everybody bought her on release? seems odd? 

She was only up for sale for only 3-4 days before being pulled from the store in Gamescon 2017 for being more incomplete than the historical Graf Zeppelin. The only people who purchased her were the one who wanted her regardless of her performance at the time and willing to spend $60ish. I would say 5% of the population currently own her (WG has not sold any premium CVs until the rework has settle) and 30-50% population like me would be interested in buying her in 0.8.2.

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
1,668 posts
10,496 battles

Judging by the 600 and change Graf Zeppelin games on the NA server, (as per wows-numbers) there are not many players currently running her at all. Very few bought her, even fewer kept her after the cash refunds offered following Zeppelin-Gate and her rework/emergency play testing.

I don't know if her continued good performance after 0.8.0 is her still being OP, or the players that still have her are OP themselves. About 25% of her games post 0.8.0 are from 3 people, it might throw the average off more than a bit.

Members
1,393 posts
3,718 battles
39 minutes ago, SgtBeltfed said:

Judging by the 600 and change Graf Zeppelin games on the NA server, (as per wows-numbers) there are not many players currently running her at all. Very few bought her, even fewer kept her after the cash refunds offered following Zeppelin-Gate and her rework/emergency play testing.

I don't know if her continued good performance after 0.8.0 is her still being OP, or the players that still have her are OP themselves. About 25% of her games post 0.8.0 are from 3 people, it might throw the average off more than a bit.

Zeppelin-gate oh my god that was horrific.