Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Bortt

Fast Planes

3 comments in this topic

[TSG4]
Members
24 posts
5,004 battles

I'm trying to figure out how an enemy carrier's planes can be armed, launched, and fly to the enemy spawn faster than it takes a Großer Kurfürst to get up to full speed from the begining of the game.

Considering the distance from the carrier to the Großer Kurfürst was around 30 kms and the planes were able to get there in about 40 seconds. If the time to arm and launch the fighters was not included that would make the speed of the planes roughly 3600 km/h. I'm wondering if the military of any governments have been contacted regarding this highly advanced propulsion technology.

We also need to consider the skill of the German main battery gunners it takes them around 32 seconds to reload their main battery guns which is only about 8 seconds short of a carrier being able to arm, launch and carry out an attack.

I understand this is a game but it's a bit crazy that planes can make it to the enemy spawn in about the same time it takes a battleship to reload their main battery guns.....

[TSG4]
Members
24 posts
5,004 battles

Yeah. I know...I'm just saying.

It's a bit crazy at this point that there no rearming process for planes, so from the start of the match it's about 40 or so seconds until they're able to get to the enemy spawn and attack. Then they're able to get a home free return to carrier without and risk. I understand there's a lot to be done with this rework. Just hoping to point out a few things..

Sign in to follow this