Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Starfleet1701

Random BB gun fire sounds. Bug.

8 comments in this topic

[LOIN]
Supertester
654 posts

I've been playing a couple of matches and been hearing in game, random battleship gunfire sounds. 

Tested: multiple times, even in a cruiser and all the battleships are down. 

Critical of issue: very minor. 

I unfortunately can't provide photos, cause it wouldn't  do much good. I don't know how to access replays.

[PQUOD]
Members
3,069 posts
11,688 battles
6 minutes ago, Starfleet1701 said:

I've been playing a couple of matches and been hearing in game, random battleship gunfire sounds. 

Tested: multiple times, even in a cruiser and all the battleships are down. 

Critical of issue: very minor. 

I unfortunately can't provide photos, cause it wouldn't  do much good. I don't know how to access replays.

Mine does that when playing CV and launching planes. Every time they take off from the flight deck it's the battleship gunfire sound

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,820 posts
3,786 battles

I've noticed that when a bb near me fires its guns, I dont hear the sound until a second or two later. I always thought it was a perk of the ultra sound setting, as we all know light travels faster than sound. 

It also might be a completely different thing. Several people have reported the same thing

[KNTAI]
Members
211 posts
10,313 battles

It normally happens when there's in a Massachusetts in my game. The sound occurs perfectly in time when an enemy Massachusetts fires.

[IBAD]
Members
77 posts
5,943 battles

I have this issue too, but it is not limited to BB main gun, I have experienced a DD main gun firing which is terribly annoying as DD fire their gun quickly

Sign in to follow this