1,648 posts
2,637 battles

Well CVs got redone, and afaik kaga has not been re-released as a tier 8 yet

Edited by _1204_

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,753 posts
4,553 battles

Excellent click-bait title followed by unexpected OP, @DevilD0g!!

@SeaRaptor00 posted some info about the wiki in one of his YouTube videos, one of latest the Scuttlebutt vids, but I forget exactly which one.

19 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

Well CVs got redone, and afaik kaga has not been re-released as a tier 8 yet

Pretty sure it is, I've got Saipan as a T8 in my port.  Haven't driven it since 8.0 yet, but I'm still learning down at T4.

[RAN]
[RAN]
Members
211 posts
6,810 battles

yeah its a long haul, im getting a tenth of the damage and credits i used to get.  how do you progress from tier 4 ??  very very slowly

Edited by DevilD0g

[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, WoWS Community Contributors
2,033 posts
9,285 battles
22 hours ago, Fishrokk said:

@SeaRaptor00 posted some info about the wiki in one of his YouTube videos, one of latest the Scuttlebutt vids, but I forget exactly which one.

Page should be working now.  The premium CV pages all went through a spell where the database didn't like them, but as of this morning everything seems to be functioning fine.  New CV data is displayed and available; I've spent part of my day updating the bomb and torpedo stat pages (in time for them to get patched tomorrow), and the AA mechanics and aircraft pages are being overhauled as we speak.

By the end of the week, we should be able to roll out the new front page menus I've been wanting to have done for a long time.

• Cool 2

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,753 posts
4,553 battles
30 minutes ago, SeaRaptor00 said:

Page should be working now.  The premium CV pages all went through a spell where the database didn't like them, but as of this morning everything seems to be functioning fine.  New CV data is displayed and available; I've spent part of my day updating the bomb and torpedo stat pages (in time for them to get patched tomorrow), and the AA mechanics and aircraft pages are being overhauled as we speak.

By the end of the week, we should be able to roll out the new front page menus I've been wanting to have done for a long time.

Right on, thanks for your hard work!

[NATO]
Beta Testers
1,936 posts
6,067 battles

Kaga is all or nothing right now. You are King of the heap when top tier, but when facing multiple T10 cruisers and BB's well, lets just say your T7 planes arent up to the task. Most attacks will be one and done for the entire flight if you approach a T10 BB....unless you spam the F key right after you drop your torps/bombs/rockets.

Sign in to follow this